Chorus Class

"Maddie you had so much confidence out on the stage." Nick said with a smile.

"Thanks! You did amazing too. I will be right back. I am going to say hi to my friends."

"Okay" I run to the side door where Abby and Mary promised to be after the assembly. I open the door to see the two girls there.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Maddie! You rocked it singing up there. Wait why didn't you tell us you were going to perform on stage?" Said Mary who was still freaking out.

"Nick came up and asked me to do it this morning as we were setting up." I said confidently.

"Oh that is amazing I really want to meet him. When do u think I could meet him?" Abby asked.

"During lunch where only the close group of friends I have can meet him. I have to go now I will talk to you later at lunch. Bye!"

"Bye!" They both said as I walked away. I walked back to where Nick was he was drinking water. He gave me a hug and smiled.

"Since we have a half an hour until the next assembly would you like to go to chorus and meet my teacher?"

"Sure why not! I would love to meet your teacher" Said Nick. We walked of stage and took the long way to the chorus room. When we were walking Nick grabbed my hand again and I smiled all the way to the chorus room. I open the door and the bell didn't ring yet. I grabbed my folder and lead Nick to my seat. The girl who sat next to me wasn't there today so I said Nick could sit there. The bell rang and we started to warm up. After the warm ups we sang our chorus songs and then we had to leave. As we were walking out of the classroom Nick whispers to me

"She is a great teacher. I like how she makes you stretch before you warm up. I am glad that she is your chorus teacher." Again, Nick takes my hand and we go back to the stage. The tenth graders start filling in the auditorium.

"Time to do this again," I said to Nick.

"Let's rule this school" said Nick So the assembly started and Nick said the "Hi I am Nick and I am Gay" phrase again. When it was time to sing Halo I would look at Nick and he would look at me too. The assembly ended with the audience cheering.

Ring, Ring, Ring! Lunch Time!