Goodbye

We checked out of the hotel and headed back to his car. We started driving to Longhorns where we would be eating dinner before he leaves. When we get there we get seated at a booth and I start talking

"It was amazing for me to be able to meet you and hang out with you. I am so glad that I watched your broadcast on March 5th."

"I'm glad that you did Madison I had an amazing time meeting you and going to homecoming with you." Nick said. Then we ate our dinner is silence just staring at each others faces. When we were done eating we start to drive to airport. On the way there I text my mom to pick me up from the airport after Nick would leave. As he drives the memories of everything we did starts to fill my brain. We get to the airport and we sit in the waiting area. We talk about how amazing each other is. Then over the P.A. system Nick's flight was called. We both get up and walk to the gate.

"Nick Thank you for everything I love you." Tears started to stream down my face and I hug him. He started to whisper in my ear

"I love you too thanks for all you do bae. I will call you when I get off the plane. Okay?"

"Okay" I then nodded.

"Bye I love you." He said and then he kissed me on the cheek. I grab his hand and say

"Bye I love you too." I hug him one last time. We still have your hands connected and as he starts to walk away our hands unconnected. He looks behind and mouths

"I love you." I do the same.

Beep, Beep, Beep. I hear a noise that disturbs this whole thing. It was my alarm clock I open my eyes I was in my bed. This was just a dream, A good dream that came to an end. But in my heart that dream will be remembered as A Day With ThatGayBoyNick.