Blanket Fort

"So what do you want to do?" Nick asked.

"Why don't I shower and put on our Pj's and watch a movie." I suggested. Nick nodded his head and I grabbed my bag and made my way into the the bathroom. I get my Pj's out of the bag and all my stuff I need to shower with. I turn on the tub and get undressed. I step into the tub and turned on the jets. I take a bath and get out to dry off. I grab the towel and dried off. I put on my Pj's and brushed my hair. Then I blew dried my hair and put it in a bun. By the time I was done It was 8pm. I took a half an hour in the bathroom. I walk out of the bathroom and see Nick in his Pj's which was grey sweatpants and his black younow shirt.

"Sorry I took so long.'" I apologize to Nick.

"It is okay I was looking at the movies we should watch. I have three we should choose from. Not Cool, Mean Girls, or Fifty First Dates."

"We should watch all of them, and order pizza!" I said in excitement.

"That is a great idea. I'll call the Pizza Hut now and get us a pizza." said Nick. I was thinking about what else we needed to have the best sleepover ever. A Blanket Fort!!! I run out of the room to the front desk.

"I need a lot of blankets!" I told the lady at the desk. She just looked at me weirdly. Then she walked back and handed my a huge pile of blankets.

"Thank you" I said running back to the room. When I get to the room I see Nick sitting the bed on his phone waiting for me. I plop down all the blankets on the floor.

"Blanket fort?" He asked.

"Yes! Let's get building." I said back. We get the two chairs from the table and put blankets over it to make it look like a tent. We put blankets and pillows in it and then we are finished. We both climb into it and start watching Not Cool. Then not even half way through it there was a knock on our door.

"I will get it!" Nick said rushing to the door. After about five minutes he comes back with the Pizza. He got back and came back into the fort. We eat pizza and watch all three movies. When we were done with the movies all the pizza was gone. I started to yawn.

"Maddie we should go to sleep. You have a big day tomorrow." Nick said.

"Okay! Well I love you! Good night." We hugged and then he got out of the blanket fort and went to his bed. I get out of the fort to grab my bear and go to where Nick was lying and give him a kiss on a cheek like the dream I had. I walk away with my bear and lay back down. I plug my phone back into the charger and start to close my eyes. I hear Nick singing me a song to sleep. I hug my bear and smile. Then I fall into a deep sleep.