A Cute Jonas Brother story for each brother!(: You should date Nick Jonas!

You should date nick jonas! How you met: You were so excited you finally would get to meet the Jonas Brothers! Right through those double doors was the three boys! Kevin, Nick, and Joe. You had one ticket from the radio station along with 4 other girls. It was going to be so exciting! Finally the doors opened and you started to walk in. Just as you took a step a girl pushed you out of the way and you started to fall backwards. You hit the ground and a guy came running up to you. “Hey are you ok?” He asked. “Yeah I’m fine.” You said, standing up. But you’re ankle started to hurt and you started to fall again. But he caught you and wrapped his arm around you. That’s when you noticed it was Nick! “I’m ____.” You said. “Nice to meet you ____, I’m nick.” He said. You smiled because you already knew that and you knew he knew that too! He sat you down on the couch and sat across from you. You two started to talk. For awhile you almost forgot he was Nick Jonas the celebrity! You thought of him as a real person! It was so great. But midnight came and your fairytale had to end. Their manager blew his whistle and yelled “Time to go boys!” “Thanks I had a great time.” You said. Balancing yourself on your ‘good’ ankle. He handed you your special JB bag. “I had a great time too.” He smiled and walked towards his brothers. Is he going to look back and turn his head back to his brothers? You smiled because he looked back you knew what that meant! He liked you! You turned around and looked back at nick who smiled at you and you started walking out. You got home and went to bed. The next morning you were about to go shopping when a little slip of paper fell out of your bag. You picked it up and it said: “Dear ____, I had a great time call me anytime. My numbers on the back love ya, Nick.” So you called and talked for awhile and then it was about time to go. “Hey you know I was thinking…maybe you’d like to be my girlfriend?” Nick asked. “I’d love to!” You said. The next week Nick came into town and you hung out. “You know we’ve been together for a week.” You said, holding his hand. “Yep.” He said. Just then he leaned in and kissed you.