A Cute Jonas Brother story for each brother!(: You should date Kevin Jonas!

You should date Kevin Jonas! How you met: It was your friends sweet 16 and you were so excited! She had the Jonas Brothers performing and playing around! They got up on stage and started to sing. You looked up at Kevin and he smiled at you and went back to playing. You  started dancing and messing around. Every once and awhile you would see him watching you. "Did you have fun?" he asked. "Yeah" you replied. "Good. I saw you dancing." he smiled. You blushed. "Haha yeah!" you said. “I’m Kevin.” He said. “I’m ____.” You said. “You uh… wanna dance?” he asked. You nodded and walked on the dance floor. You guys talked and laughed  and joked having the time of your life. “You are so great!” he said. “Thanks.” You laughed. “I had a great time tonight.” He said leading you off the dance floor. “I had a great time too.” You said. Just as Hello Beautiful (one of the jonas brothers songs) came on. You led him out to dance the last slow song of the night. You started to slow dance. You swayed slowly in his arms. “You’re great.” You said. “Hey maybe you… you… you’d like to call me sometime.” He said. You nodded getting ready to write down his number. “We could get together sometime…” He said. You nodded. “Like a date.” He finished. “Like be your girlfriend!” You smiled and hugged him. “Great!” He said As the song ended he kissed you.