A Cute Jonas Brother story for each brother!(: You should date Joe Jonas!

You should date Joe Jonas! How you met: You were going to the mall with your friend and went to the food court. You were so hyper that day. You stuck two straws on your teeth and said “Hey look I’m a sea lion.” ____ take those out of your teeth!” You’re friend said. You sat down at the table and took the straws out of your teeth. Just then your friend looked so shocked. “Behind you!” she said. “Joe Jonas!” She was right! Right behind you sat Joe with his brothers. He stuck two straws in his teeth and said “Hey look I’m a sea lion!” Joe take those out of your teeth.”Kevin said. “Joe you’re so funny!” your friend said. “Hey! When I did that it was weird.” You said. “Yeah but he’s Joe Jonas!” You’re friend said. You rolled your eyes. “So you guys wanna hangout?” Nick said. “Sure!” You said. You guys went to a movie, talked, laughed, and went to the “teen lounge” and played video games! You and Joe were going at it. Having a great time. “Hey _____ you’re really good!” He said. “Thanks you too!” You said. “Hey Joe…” You started to say. “Yeah?” He asked. “I… um… I” You said. “Would you be my girlfriend?” Joe asked quickly. “Totally!” You said. He smiled and you smiled then kissed.