Love me please? ~Smosh~

*Madison POV*

I was walking with Anthony across the street. My mom gave us cookies to give to the new Neighbors. Anthony went to grab a cookie I Smacked his hand. "NO! BAD BOY!"

"Ow my hand hurrrrrts now!"

"Good!" I said laughing a little. We walked up to the house, Anthony ringed the door bell then knocked. A boy how looked my hight answered the door. "Hello!" I said smiling. "My names Maddie and this is Anthony," I poking Anthony's face. "We live across the street."

"Hi I'm Ian and I live here!" I smiled he was funny, funny and cute. "No we are not brother and sister, cause we look nothing a like our parents are Divorce. Me and my mom moved in with her and her mom." Anthony said. It was true, me and Anthony looked nothing alike. He had his dark hair and eyes an I have light blonde hair, but brown eyes. Not as dark as Anthony's. mine are really light. I looked at Anthony and said "Anthony I don't really think he cares."

"How do you know! For all you know he could be very Interested in MY life story!" I rolled my eyes. Ian just stood there. "Oh these are for you." I handed Ian the cookies. "Aww sweet thanks!" He looked so happy.

*Anthony's POV*

Maddie gave Ian the cookies. "Hey what grade are you in?" I said putting my hands in my pockets. Ian smiled "6th grade, I have Mr. Paterson for my teacher." Maddie's face Lit up "WE HAVE HIM TO!" She was smiling like a Idiot. "Cool." Ian said not As excited as Maddie. "Hey dude I know your new and all so if you want you can sit with me and Maddie at lunch when school starts, you know if you want." This was the last week of summer, and I promised my Maddie I would do something kind to someone before school started, so this is my nice. Ian looked surprised, but happy. "Sure! Thanks guys that means a lot!" For some reason I smiled.

*Ian's POV*

"Hey dude I know your new and all so if you want you can sit with me and Maddie at lunch when school starts, you know if you want." Anthony said. I was surprised at first that he said that. The girl, Maddie, looked like she was surprised to that that came out of Anthony's mouth. "Sure guys thanks that means a lot!" I finally said. I have to admit, Maddie is kinda cute. With her long blonde hair, and light brown eyes. I like it, but I don't know her that well yet so I still don't know. I was still standing there with the cookies with Anthony said "Do you wanna come over and hang out?" Maddie whipped her head around and looked at Anthony. Her hair was covering her mouth but I guessed her whispers something to Anthony because he mouthed 'no' to her. She whipped her head back around and smiled at me. I just noticed she had braces, I looked at Anthony and he had them to. I can't get braces cause we don't have money for them. "Ummm sure!" I said looking into Maddie's eyes. "One second!" I ran up Stairs and and put the cookies on the table, and told my mom I was going.

*Maddie's POV*

"Ummm sure!" Ian said looking into my eyes. He had Gorgeous light blue eyes.

Anthony started laughing, "What?"

"he has a bowl hair cut!" Anthony finally got out. I smiled, "And you have a emo hair cut!" Anthony stopped laughing and gave me this look. I smiled and Ian come out. We walked to our house.

----------

A/N

Thank you for reading!

Sorry if I spelled anything wrong! :/

This is my first story So bare with me!

Ik Anthony has brothers and Ian has a sister, lets pretend they don't xD