Ians Bad Week

Love me, please? ~Smosh~ 10

|•There is a almost rape, but it's not that bad. It's not like I describe anything like a ianthony fan fic•|

{12th grade}

*Ians POV*

I can't believe I did it. Wow. I made it threw high school, kinda. Have like 4 weeks left.

Me and Maddies 4 year year is coming up soon. She's calmed down since that time, when she said she think she loved me. She's doesn't kiss me as much. I'm more or less the one kissing.

It's Saturday Morning. Maddie Slept over. We told everyone in 10th grade, By everyone I mean her mom and my mom, that we where dating. Maddie was curled up next to me in my bed. Her hand on my chest. I smiled looking at her bed head. She was so cute when she sleepes. I pushed her hair out of the way, and kissed her forehead. She has a lot of hair. She woke up. "Ian babe did you call my name?"

I laughed, "no!"

"Oh, where's Anthony?"

"At your house?"

"Oh yeah. With Abby."

I smiled.

She kissed my cheek.

I kissed her on the lips. And we started to make out. We don't do it as much as before.

But I love her. And she loves me. I haven't told her that I love her. The only time she said she thought she loved me was that one time in 8th grade. I pulled away. Maddie's lays next to me. Drawing shapes on my chest. "I like your little belly!" She said poking at it. I didn't have a shirt on. "Can I have it?" She said, drawing shapes again.

"No?"

Why would she want it? Is it some girl thing I don't understand? She laughed. SHe stood up. I forgot, she had on my shirt. And no pants, just underwear.

*Maddie's POV*

I got up forgetting all I had on was Ians shirt, kinda. I have underwear on. But yeah. Ian watched my every move I walked out of his room. His parents where away, on a vacation. With my mom and Anthonys mom. They knew I was sleeping over. And they know I wouldn't do anything wrong. Ian followed me out, he only had on basketball shorts. I was standing watching TV. I don't know why, but I like to stand. I can never sit. Same with class, the teachers are always yelling at me to sit down. It's not my fault I have ADHD and ADD. Ian came up from behind me, and pinched my butt. "Nice ass."

"Ian stop it!" I said as he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck. "I'm still tried," Ian said. "Wanna go back to bed?"

"Ian."

"What? I can't sleep with my girlfriend?"

"I think your definition of sleep and mine are different."

He smiled. "Let's fine out," he said dragging me to his room. "No Ian stop." He was trying to take my underwear off. "Ian quit it!" He tried to unhook my bra. "IAN ANDREW HECOX STOP IT NOW BEFORE I CALL YOUR MOTHER." He stopped. "What's she gunna do?" He said pulling off my shirt. "IAN! STOP!" He was kissing my neck. "IAN YOU BETTER STOP IT NOW!" I said trying to push him off. I pushes him off just long enough for me to grab his shirt and run. I put it on as I ran out of his house, across to mine. I opened the door, locking it. I looked out the window and saw Ian walking over. What the hells his problem?

"Anthony?" I yelled crying. I walked into the kitchen, he was standing there. He turned around. He has this big red mark on his face. "Oh my god what happened?"

"Me and Abby got into a fight, and she slapped me. But I'm ok, what are you doing here? Where's Ian?"

I fell to the ground crying. "Maddie? What happened?"