Pj hes 14

Anthonys POV*

We graduated yay!

*Ians POV*

I Got an apartment. I'm going to ask Maddie to live with me.

I was doing some packing, I Decided to walk over to Maddies, the front door was open so I walked in. Maddie was sittin at the kitchen table on the phone crying. "Maddie?" She turned around and smiled at me.

"Alright, I love you to. See you soon. By." She said hanging up. "Who was that?"

*Maddies POV*

Before Ian came, my mom told me someone wanted to talk to me. I picked up the phone. It was my dad. He wanted to say Congratulations to me. And he said he would of called when I was little, but he didn't want to hurt me. He said he wanted to give me a car. I can drive but I don't have a car. He also said he wanted to see me. He said he got remarried. And he has a son, PJ. He said he was 14, and he really wanted to see me.

Ian came in,

"Who was that?"

"My dad." I said wiping my face.

"What does he want?" Ian knows I haven't seen my dad since I was a baby. "He Wanted to congratulate me And give me a car. He also said I had a half-brother named PJ who is 14. They live in Los Angeles which is about five hours away. He said he's going to fly down here with his wife and his son to see me. He said when he's down here he will buy me a car." I said standing up, hugging Ian. "And my daddy gets to meet you."

"Oh boy. Yay."

"You don't sound happy!"

"Well I don't know him, and I think he's going to hate me."

"Ian I don't know him Either,"

"True but your his kid!"

"It's fine Ian!"

Anthony walked in,

"Maddie?"

"Anthony?"

"Your mom told me about your dad, what happened?"

"He wants to come and see me! He's going to get me a car. And I have a half brother, Pj."

"You have a brother?"

"Pj."

"Pj?"

"Pj, he's 14."

I smiled at Ian. He laughed a little, I guess he knew why I smiled.

"Oh."

"Yeah,"

He walked off.

"Maddie?"

"Yes?"

"I wanted to know, if um, you and Anthony wanted to live with me?"

"Both me and Anthony?"

"Yeah I just got this two bedroom apartment."

*small Ian POV*

WHY THE HELL DID I ASK IF THEY BOTH WANTED TO STAY WITH ME? don't get me wrong, I love Anthony like a brother, but.

*back to Maddies*

"Sure," I said smiling.

"Wanna come help me pack?" Ian said taking my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"I would love to!" And we walked back to his house.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

I felt bad for Anthony, I gave him a little POV.

Lol.

I know I know it's short!

But I'm just setting it up for a long one.

I wonder that Maddies dad looks like, along with her brother, and his mom.

Thanks for reading!

20

PJ.