Chapter 4

I looked at Stefan as I sat in his room. "How long have you stayed off of human blood?" I asked.

"Years." He told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"When I fed, I rip people apart." He said to me. "I have control over it," He told me.

"Why don't I believe you?" I said.

"I don't know why don't you?" Stefan asked. I shook my head and got to my feet.

"I was hoping for your help, but since you are all rawr, I'll leave you out of it." I said. "Can I have your phone?" I asked.

"Phone? I didn't even think you knew what a phone was." Stefan said.

"Just give it to me." I said he tossed me his phone. "Thanks." I smiled as I walked out of his room and down stairs. I looked at his phone. I took me a while to figure out how to call someone. I put in Tyler's number and called him.

"Hello?" He asked, his voice half depressed.

"Hi." I said with a smile on my face.

"Who is this?" Tyler asked.

"Hm, the girl you stuffed your face with fries in front of." I giggled.

"Rosemary." He laughed softly.

"You call me Rose if you want. I wanted to go somewhere with you." I said.

"Well, there's thing Founder's party thing at my house tonight. I'm sure your brothers would be happy to take you." Tyler said.

"Okay, I'll be there." I smiled.

-

I had gone out for a little while. Picked out a red short cocktail dress. I went home to my brothers. I looked at Stefan, who was drinking whiskey. I was worried about my brother both of them.

"Let's go," Damon said as he looked at Stefan. I nodded and followed them toward the Lockwood house or should I say museum. The place was huge.

"You two have fun." I smiled as I saw Tyler. I walked over to him. "Come on before my brothers find out I come here because of you."  I giggled as I pulled him inside. "I'm thirsty," I smirked.

"For what?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on! I want a drink." I said.

"You just get hotter and hotter." He laughed. He led me into a room and tossed me a bottle of whiskey. I quickly caught it.

"Nice hands." He smiled. I took a sip and looked at him. I smiled slightly and walked over to him, kissing him.

-

Some how Tyler had gotten me on to the bed and gotten me to take most of my clothes off. I looked at him and smiled softly.

"I should get going, Tyler." I smiled as I kissed him one last time. "I had a wonderful time," I said as I put my dress back on. As soon as I was outside the door. I took off running back home. I bet my brother's where worrying their head off, but instead when I got home, I found Stefan drinking a glass of blood.

"Stef." I cooed. He looked at me. I sighed lightly. "You so don't have it under control," I said. He flashed beside me, and I jumped.

"You can't tell anyone." He whispered in my ear then ran out though the front door. I walked up stairs went to his bed since I knew he wouldn't be home for a little while. In my dream that night I saw Stefan standing over a cooler of blood. I woke up and sighed lightly. I sat up in Stefan's bed and looked over at him drinking a bag of blood. He looked at me and sighed softly.

"I'm going to school." He said, leaving quickly. I sighed lightly. Damon walked into the room and looked at me.

"You gonna try out for Miss Mytic Falls?" He asked. I laughed.

"No way in hell." I said remembering that from 1864. I tried it for it, but then everything went down. I looked at him and got to my feet.

"You came home a little late last night, and you ran off with that Lockwood kid. Something you want to tell me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Did you know Stefan is drinking human blood?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah." He said.

"Well, you remember that time when Stefan and I got kidnapped by Frederick. I had a nightmare the night before that that would happen. Last night I had a dream of Stefan standing over a cooler of blood bags. Keep an eye on him Damon." I told him as I went to take a shower. I got into the shower and quickly took one.

-

"You where right," Damon said as I got out of the shower. "I found Stefan over that cooler," He said. "How did you know?" He asked.

"Like I said. I had a dream." I sighed softly.

"Well, that Miss Mytic thing is tonight and I need to keep an eye on him," Damon said.

"I'll come with you," I said.

"Get dressed," He said. I nodded and put on the red cocktail dress once more. I smiled softly. Damon was already gone by the time I was ready. I smiled and set out for the Lockwood masion, by the time I got there I could already tell something was wrong. I walked inside and saw Tyler. I waved to him and looked around for one of my brothers. I saw Damon, but not Stefan. I walked over to him.

"Where's Stefan?" I asked.

"No clue," He whispered. I watched Elena walked down the grand stair case. He stepped into place and Damon took her hand. I scruched my face and walked out of the house. I looked around. "Stefan?" I asked as I looked around. No Stefan. I sighed as I watch Damon and Elena dance. They looked slightly good with each other.

-

When night fell, they anounced the winner which turned out to be some blonde named, Caroline. I walked outside, and suddenly I heard a girl scream. I was there in seconds. I saw Stefan draining the life from some girl. I ran over to them.

"Stefan." I heard Elena say from behind me. I inched closer to him.

"Stef." I said, but he took off running. I sighed lightly and took off after him. He went to the house, and I followed him.

"Leave me alone Rosemary." He hissed as he looked at me. I shook my head.

"No!" I hissed back. I winced as he slammed me into the wall.

"Stefan?" Elena said from the doorway.

"You shouldn't be here." Stefan said.

"This isn't you, Stefan." Elena said.

"Yes, it is. This is what the blood does to me!" He yelled as he trushed her against the wall. "I'm sorry." I heard him whisper in her ear.

"It's okay," She said as she pulled out the thing she had used on Frederick.

"N-" I was cut off as Damon grabbed me, coving my mouth. I felt a sharp pain in my back. He must have injected with the same thing because I suddenly felt weak. I dropped to the gorund.