Chapter 1 - The Bet.

Chapter 1 - The bet

Bora's POV

Friends, school, clubs and love. That's what my life became since freshmen years. Everything changed so suddenly, but I regret nothing. I've got the dream grades, that every parent expects from their kids. I'm in lots of after school clubs, like guitar club, English club and dance clubs. And to be honest, I can't get enough of it. People don't call me the 'dance machine' for nothing. Not that I'm bragging or anything! Also, I've got the best friends everyone wishes to have at one point in their life. Be it for fun, be it for understanding and having a shoulder to cry on, my friends are there for me. And I can't be more grateful for that.

Or, should I be? Since freshmen year, we developed a habit of playing truth and dare. Everytime 'dare' would be picked, the challenge would grow into something big. Like shouting out loud embarrassing stuff or running down the street wearing a sports bra and a really mini skirt. (I hated that one!)

And now, I'm stuck in the cafeteria with my two best friends, Steph and Britannie. The two most amazing, smart yet crazy friends one could wish for, playing truth or dare. Britannie looked between us, smirking her cheeky smirk. Her eyes lit up as an idea popped up. It's like I could see the little bulb above her head lighting up.

'' I know ... Let's make a pact! ''

Her grin turned into a toothy smile, dimples visible as her brown hair fell around her shoulders. Her hazel eyes held a risky glint in them. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I wonder what's her great idea.

"By the end of the year... All three of us should have a boy to fall in love with us... What do you say?"

My eyes widened in shock, mouth hanging open. My heart felt heavy and I bet my blue contact lenses are about to fall out. Does she want me to get a guy to fall in love with me?! While I'm already crushing hard on the most handsome, sensible and popular guy in school? Steph was the first one to say something, I wasn't expecting this though:

" That's a great idea! We're going to have so much fun! "

" What? Are you purely insane? What If I already have a boyfriend? "

The other two girls raised their eyebrows at me, silently giving me the glare. Like they were asking me what's wrong. I sighed in defeat, maybe it won't be that bad.

" Fine! Let's do it. "

The other two girls smirked at me as I continued to suck on the small straw, draining the banana milk from the tiny yellow bottle. The bell rang and we all got up, quite funny I didn't manage to trip over thin air again. Looks like the odds are in my favor today!

With a sweet smile on my face, I took my handbag and straightened my clothes. We said goodbye to each other as we all had different classes. I went on my own way, completely blocking everything around me. My eyes went through things and fixed on a spot on the floor as I walked through the huge, packed corridors. Lots of students walked at a fast pace, avoiding contact with each other. People bumped into one another in their rush as lots of excuses and apologies could be heard. I couldn't care less though.

With secure steps, I walked in front of the dance studio. In the school, knowing that I'm not going to be bothered there. I need time to think about this stupid bet, and what other way is there other than drinking your heart out to find a solution? Yes, doing what makes you happy, something to keep your mind busy yet aware. My hands settled on the huge wooden doors as I pushed them forward, stepping in the big room. I smiled brightly at the stereo and the big mirrors on the wall. I quickly locked the place as I ran into the changing rooms to change. I'm so lucky that the teacher loves me, otherwise I wouldn't get the chance to be here, like this everyday.

I changed quickly, in a clumsy way. I put on a large t shirt, a pair of leggings and my old pair of red converse. My hair went in a high bun at the top of my head and my iPhone at the hem of my trousers. I packed everything back and went out.

After everything was set, my iPhone connected to the stereo and my warm up done, I pressed the shuffle button in the play list called 'Favs'. Concentration fell upon me as I started moving quickly, locking and popping, my hips swaying in a sexy way. The beat of the music started spreading through my body like a shock of electricity. Sweat started forming on my forehead as my hands formed big movements and my legs tangling.

Slowly, my train of thoughts changed directions into a more deeper place. Questions popped up in my mind, one after another.

' What if I can't find anyone?'

' Maybe I'll find some nerd? '

' Will Josh be the one to fall for me? '

' What if I lose? '

Of course, I soon answered all of them. I won't find anybody, because no one wants to be in a relationship with the Asian girl, the long eyes, short legs, bow shaped lips and long brown-red hair. That's why we sometimes joke about dying alone, with a few cats as company.

Oh, it will be a long year ...

_____________

(A/N) - Hey guys! This chapter has been written by Sonny ;) Hope you enjoy reading our story and support us till the end! Also, check out my other stories and one shot collection at @BananaMilk21 ! Thank you!

~ BananaMilk21 out. Xx