Chapter 6 - what's wrong with this town?!

Hey guys, I know you had to wait an AWFUL amount of time. We had been busy (at least I have been) I'm really sorry about that! I really hope you like this chapter...<3 <3 (made by Alexandra)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun's ray penetrate through the silk curtains over my thick glazing windows leaving a short touch of warmth on my face. Lazily, I stood up , out of the bed, into the bathroom. I could hear my mum's melodic voice echoing around the awake yet sleepy house. After taking a short shower and brushing my teeth I went to the most challenging task of the morning, especially for me; CHOOSING CLOTHES!

There were 15 Celsius outside and it was only 7:30am imagine that!! I think it was the hottest day in New York , since I moved from Mexico, when I was little! I used to live in a really small house almost like a bungalow. I can't say I miss the house because I really don't and neither sleeping in the same room with my older brother; Troy good looking? NO Way!!! Dark brown hair and hazel eyes , he is the most annoying and unoriginal guy you could ever live with. Even now when we are lucky enough separate rooms he still burst in without knocking. "Charming" I know! So, as I said we now live in a bigger house with two upper floors and a huge attic! We aren't really rich,we moved to New York because of my Dad's work, and we pay a God-awful lot of money to live here! My "daddy" has his own company called "Mexicotour" he supervise the employes, and so on . I'm not really sure what he does only that he has his own office (which I visited three time) . My mum on the other side, she's not into business, in fact she's not into business at all. She works for "John Louise" designing house accessories and furniture. She is known around the world for it and her work is always in the company's catalogue.

Pink trousers? No ; My new denim jeans? No.... And that's why I have to wake up earlier!!

I closed the doors of the wardrobe, finally deciding that I would wear, my flower dress with a denim jacket and my cream colour Oxford shoes! I brushed m hair, looking attentively in the mirror. The light outside ,and the melodic chant of the birds got me so chilled and relaxed like never before. I was staring outside, like an elegant feline watching the rain outside. Luckily no drops of saliva dripped out of my mouth. I finished brushing my hair styling it in a messy bow bun, I don't normally spend to much time on my hair , and even if I do my hairstyles are still messy. Despite this, I was just in time to hear my mother shouting my name and knocking worriedly at my door! She never sleeps enough, thinking that we (me and my brother) will over sleep and that I will get detention (again). Well I had one already, and she was so upset I could see the anger on her face . I apologised for it , more than ten times and I still have the endless impression that she won't forgive me.

"Britannie, breakfast is ready will you come downstairs , sweetie ?" The sound of her voice vibrating around the house. I could even hear her waking my brother up, he's too lazy to get his alarm ready before bed time!

I put the brush down on the desk, took my pink and grey school bag, my iPhone with my headphones and head downstairs.

"Morning, tinker bell!" My brother's irritating voice touching my eardrum. It's not the sound of his voice I want to hear in the morning

"Morning scumbag!" I answered casually, watching his eyes full of surprise, I told him too many times not to call me "tinker bell" it's not like I don't like thinker bell it's just that unforgettable memory of him making fan of my childhood heroine! I hate it! I know it cruel but he deserve being called " a scumbag". Trust me! And anyway...I think he got use to it already so it ain't a big deal.

"Morning mummy! " I got close to her , kissing her soft and time touched cheek, looking at my china plate, full of my daily energy.

I took the plate cheekily and sat down at the table , opposite my mother.