Chapter 2- The Crush

Hey guys... Here's chapter 2... Pls comment, vote and like!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steph's POV

    Britannies'  idea hasn't gotten off my mind for hours. It is now lunch time, still trying to make my mind out. I know why I'm the weirdest one here. I accepted the bet only thinking about winning Josh and making him love me, but now I'm doubting myself. I guess he can see me staring at him every lunch time. He's my crush for 7 months, I can still remember when he opened the door for me. His blue eyes connected with mine and there was a spark for like  2 seconds, since then nothing else happened. 

     The girls are talking with Jessica who is a year older than us and is the daughter of the famous designer in Hollywood. My friends are everything I have, except my aunt. My parents died in a car accident when I was 5, until now I live with my aunt. I was the only child, unlike Britannie who has a super hot brother and he is older than us with 2 years, and Bora whose sister is the popular girl in the school and she is older than us with only a year. I woke up from my dream when I heard my phone ring.

Bora:"Hey u finished dreaming? maybe u could joing the conversation with us" I looked up the from the phone to find them staring at me. I felt my cheeks burn because I hate attention, it's just embarassing.

"Sorry girls, I was thinking about-" I couldn't finish the sentence as I was interrupted by Britannie's voice.

"About your beloved crush, we get it!" Britannie could sometimes be inpatient but she is the person I share my thoughts to. She is a good listener and the best singer, no one compares with her. Bora sometimes doesn't feel like talking to us but she is the person I tell my doubts or problems to. She is the best advicer and dancer. When you see her dancing, your mind will be surprised by what someone could do as she always comes with new dance moves. I'm the different one, I don't sing, dance or have anything to do with the stage, beside I am the popular painter, drawer and photographer from the school.  Any ideas that come to my mind, I just put them down on a piece of paer slowly improving it and adding the shades needed. 

   I turned my head, leaving my blonde hair spin, when I hear my  name called by someone. My blue eyes slowly opened, only to see Brandon, who took the seat next to me. We became friends when i first stareted  in this school.

"Hey Brandon!" I wave back at him  smiling. His hair is always a mess, I could never make it in the same direction, but well that's him. We started talking about fruits and how much Jessica hates them. When the bell rang we all went to our classes. I had history, with Britannie and Bora had Geography. I don't have any subjects with Josh, I'd love to if i could, but it's impossible. 

 While listening to my history teacher lots of quetions came out like

"Will I win or lose the game?"

"Will Josh ever fall for me? or will he not?"

  I have no chances as he only dated brunnette girls and he never noticed me staring at him bacuse he's too busy looking at hot girls and talking to his friends. I mean all we have in common is the blue eyes and that we go to the same school, but nothing else. He wouldn't even stare at me, because he would only see that I'm short and my hair is blonde. It will take him a second to turn around and walk away nearly running from me. 

   Only one thing I knew for sure, Britannie, Bora and I will have a challenging year and the one who loses will have to come to school in their bra and pants only. I guess I'll have to get ready for an end of year embarassment, as i have no chance of winning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you liked it. This chapter was made by Iuliana, pls vite comment and like.