FIRE

The huge living room has been occupied by the Cortez family and me silently observing and listening in their conversation. The feeling of being home again is overwhelming. It has been 5 long years since my parents been killed, I was 18 then and had the very precious time of my life living like a princess.

My parents were loving and caring to me. I was very much protected and was being shielded to the real world I've grown up without me knowing that I was already in the middle of a clan war.

The thought of them protecting me makes my heart being squeeze. And the family I am with now is still a big question. Its seems that they know me.

" I..I ha..have  to go " I told them.

" send her to the room connected to Nates " her mother instructed one of the help.

" what?! "

" what?! " we both exclaimed with disbelief.

" Mama--"

" we all know that this is it Nate! " she said without even bothering to look his way.

" No! " he slammed his hands at the arm of the couch. He look like he wanted to destroy something.

All eyes are on him now. But the funny thing was that the two brother find it amusing seeing us two individual can't stand each other

" I don't like to share bed with him, whats with you people doing and deciding things for me.! " I firmly said to them." I want to clarify things.First is that I'm gonna go home. Second I don't want to have anything to do with you people---"

" ouch! " Nicky dramatically clutching his chest.
" that is not possible---

" and I don't want your ass tailing  on me. That would be the last " i pointed a finger on him and they all gasped like it is big deal.

I turn around without saying a word. I run through the door and went outside. I don't care if I'll be walking my way home. I just wanted to get the hell out of this mess. The mess that I was trying to forget and was trying to bury with my real identity.

The smell of the cold wind is a sign that its going to become dark any minute now. I should've stay awake while going here maybe then I'll be able to memorized the way out.

I half run and walk searching for the way out, but I had been walking for almost 30 minutes now. The sounds of the cricket was all i hear. It become more chilly and I was trembling because of the cold wind. And for Goodness sake I am still wearing my uniform.

I pause and was looking everywhere. I am now in a middle of a long way with the series of pine trees. I felt like crying in desperation. This is so frustrating.

" why do you always run away from me?" A tired voice talking behind me.

" because I don't want to be anywhere near you "

" you're talking as if I do have a contiguous disease " he scuffed.

" leave me alone, all I'm needing is just to go home ".

I stood up and begin to walk again. I never did look back and just keep on walking.

" at the count of three, i need you to come running to me " it was a simple command spoken in a calm manner, but underneath it all i know that to their family he was the ruler.

" no..no..no.., s..s..stop being dominant ". I stump my feet like a child but  not looking at him and just continue walking.

" one....Two...".

I heard him started counting. My blood boiled with anger for him being so arogant and all. Who cares if I'll walk my home just as long as I will get the hell out of here.

"Three!.. I've told to come running back to me and not running fast away from me, damnit! " he grabbed and carry me over his shoulder that I think my blood would drained out. I keep on wiggling for a minutes ot two but stopped for I was afraid that he would drop me to the ground. I feel dizzy because I was held upside down.

In a tree three meters away he harshly put me down and lean me to its trunk.

" Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!, " he grabbed his own hair in frustration.
" Damnit Bella! you don't  know how damn hard it is to control myself and keep my hands off of you!, you don't know how wanted to just run my hands to this body" he traces my waist through his hands,.."it makes me want to rock your body with mine senselessly " his hoarse voice send a millions of sweet fire like an electric voltage that was making me shiver in a antagonizing need. His breathing caresses my neck and it was so damn hot.

His hands was now slowly traveling in my body, making me ark with wants. And i think its enough message for him to lean more closer " His lips making a hot kisses on my neck wanting me to moan.But I suppress myself from doing so. It would see me as a weak person.

A loud thunder echoed through the night. And when the small rain drop falls down making our clothes and body wet. But why does my body feels the other way around. I feel like I'm burning with fire.

" Never run away from me " it was a command that I did not mind at all.

" oh..god no please--

I was being cutoff when he capture my lips with his. And the sensation that it was given me was amazing. My first ever real kiss.

He was a god damn good kisser. I started to envy all the girls he was with.Our lips was dancing in sync with the music that i could only hear. He lifted my one leg and was hooked into his waist. I never did mind the rough trunk of the tree that I was being leaned at.

" you're driving me mad, My Bella. Your making me things that I would surely regret " it was whisper.

We bought caught up in our little moments not realizing that somebody is approaching.

" did you find her Nate--

His mother just caught us messing each other. The bodyguards thats with her smirk to him.And i just want to hide in shame.

" Don't look at her!, All of you eyes on the ground! "his thunderous reply.

But what did he mean by do things he would surely regret?. I was dumb founded realizing how fool I am to think that what happen to us actually means something to him.

He was a jerk and a criminal at that.