MY WIFE?

I wanted to get mad, and screamed to my hearts content but the situation that I am in right now i know I can't be able to.

" Cortez..Cortez..Cortez " the guy said." you know you're in no position to demand something, what really rings my ears is that you've cause a trouble in someone else's territory. You knew fully well it is the rule.

" i know the rules, but the woman you are holding right now is mine---

" I'm not yours! " I cut him off.

I can see Damian was trying to say something through his eyes. He wanted me to play along.

" You heard her, she said she was not yours " the guy said while smirking.

" the girl you are holding right now is by all means...going to be mine " Nate said in an icy cold tone.

The guy started to pull me closer to him. He was hugging me behind. I can feel his heart beat when my back touches his chest. I was scared to move thinking he might do something to hurt me. When I look at Nate his veins on his arms started to show. His jaw clench and he looks like he was trying to supress his anger.

" tell me señorita? how are you related to him." the guy whisper in my ears.

" i..i he..he..he's my husband." she said.

The guy started to laugh hard. I can see how angry Nate's right now. But seeing that he was out numbered he keep his mouth shut. Wise move.

the most feared Gang leader look hopeless.

" I need a proof that you were both indeed couple, or else i might think that you were both just lying." the guy said.

" what proof do you want to see?" Nate asked. He was anxious.

" Mmmm.mmm let me think " the guy crazily point his finger to his head, like he was thinking so hard. "aha!, I need you to kiss each other! " he exclaimed like he had a brilliant idea.

" wait what! kiss each other!?, he's got to be kidding! "

" no! " unconsciously said that even me myself was shock.

They're all looking at me like I've grown two heads. And as I look at the guy his smile grow wide he thought that we're caught lying.

" I'm mean no, of course not here. Its a private moment of a couple,..why..why sh..should we do..do that on public----

" not unless you are in a situation like this." he smirk.

"this idiot really is getting on my nerve"

" No--

" Me Bella, come here "

No..no..no, he's  going to do it..Oh God!

I was eyeing him so that he got the message that I don't like the idea but he was now making his way towards me.

The beating of my heart erratically pumping like a drum. It was starting to deafening me. As he stop infront of me, he grabbed me by the guys hold. The guy only smirk crazily. Nate's 6'2 height was hovering in my 5'8". His face slowly getting closer. I can't hardly breath because of how my heart wildly beat. His eyes looks like smiling or am I just imagining.

When his nose touches mine, the world begun to fade. He was now cupping my face.

" close your eyes baby "

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Holy cow!

I hope tou guys enjoy reading like how I enjoy writing.

Happy reading!