Chapter 1

I get out of the car as my mom drove out of the parking lot. I open the front door to about a 100 girls screaming. I get my bracelet and as I was walking to get in the ball room, I feel someone bump into me, making them fall. I turn behind me and see it was a boy, around 20.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!"

"No problem."

"Here, let me help you up."

I put out my hand, he grabs it, and I pull him up.

"Hi, I'm Cameron, which of course you probably already know."

"I did. I'm Ryder."

"Ryder. I like that name. Anyway, I have to go on stage. Get in the ballroom and get a good spot."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye, Ryder."

I then walk into the ballroom, screaming like a buffoon in my mind that I just met Cameron Dallas. And it's not even the meet and greet yet.

I stand in the front, since some girls were SO nice enough to let me watch from the front. And when I mean front, I mean I was holding on to the metal bars.

Then comes running on stage, Taylor.

"What is up, Dallas, Texas!?!"

Everyone just started to shout as loud as their lungs will express the oxygen.

Me, as well, I just stayed quiet and smiled.

"So, as you all, hopefully, know, I'm Taylor. And it is my duty to present all of the guys to you. So, first is Matthew Espinosa!" Matthew came up and just stood next to Taylor.

"Then, Nash Grier, with his big, blue eyes."

Nash just stood to the right of Matt, staring at Taylor with a Penance Stare.

"After, is Carter Reynolds, Hayes Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and last but never least, Cameron Dallas and Shawn Mendes."

Shawn was the one that caught my eye. He was my only crush. Ever.

"Any way, so here is what we are going to do just for you guys. First, a dance off between all 10 of us, then, Shawn will perform, then last, we will pick just 1 girl, any girl in this ball room to come up on this stage. But first, the dance off!"

First, was Carter doing the Spongebob.
Second, Taylor doing the Grind On Me
Third, Hayes doing the Dougie
Fourth, Matthew doing the Wop
Fifth, Jack J. doing the Wobble
Sixth, Nash doing the Gangnam Style
Seventh, Jack G. doing Hit The Quan
Eighth, Cameron, twerking, duh!
Ninth, Aaron doing kick ball change
And tenth, Shawn doing the Whip/Nae Nae

He wasn't good but I guess if he practiced, he would be.

Let's just say there were 120 girls in the ball room including me. And let's just say Shawn almost actually won. But instead, Cameron did.

Then Shawn performed. He played Unconditionally by Katy Perry, When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus, and Brave Souls by Cozi Zuehlsdorff. And all that time, he just looked at me.

He then goes back stage. And then comes out with all of the boys, each with a microphone.

"So, we promised you all that we would pick one person to come up on stage and let us do what ever we want with or to you." Taylor says with the stupid ass smile he always has.

They then get into a circle. They pick their choice.

Shawn takes his mic and speaks into it, saying, "We choose, what was her name again, Cameron?"