⚡The First Lightening ⚡

That was a Wednesday afternoon. That was just about an hour till I had woken up. I just recovered from the last night hang over. The bus was moving on the NH like a snail moving in a railway track. I couldn't even remember which place the bus was at then.

I think that was annamaar* college bus stop, that was the college which made a record for being in the last rank of its university rankings for a pair of couple years . A gang of filthy fellows grabbed the safety handles of the foot board. My face just had shrunken and moved into the song . I'm damn sure those guys were from my hometown Salem . Their faces itself gave me the identity of them.

The bus finally landed on the bus stop where some girls were about to board in the bus we were in, I never minded. The bus started moving and I had gone into the depth of the song played in the bus. It was raja's "rajaraja cholan naan, enai aalum kaadhal dhesam needhan!!"

The bus was filled with a murmuring crowd of that people. I just wanted to get my ass out of there. But, I don't know why. A lovely sweet voice covered me. It was one from that crowd's murmuring. My eyebrows opened up widely.

I don't know what the heck is happening to me. I was just at my dreams. I was seeing myself crossing the new horizon vehicle launched to the Pluto. I had almost crossed the kyber belt to escape from this solar family. I was feeling so high as if I got everything from Nevada.

Then, I did my best to bring me back to reality. I realised then that I was just at that nasty town bus but, not in a time travelling vehicle.

She was smiling with her friends. I can't identify her as I was seeing her for the first time in ma history. Everyone around me in my bus were chatting, chatting and chatting. But, I was feeling as if they were freezed. Only her voice entered ma ears then. I tried to ensure whether am I still in boozy stage and I failed to find out that. She had my joystick then. She was riding me as if she is riding a bike in a video game. She smiled and so I did. She had gone crazy and so I did. I started singing a hip-hop tamilan song in my mind, 'Un per enna theriyadhu, Un oorenna theriyaadhu, ne yaarunne theriyadhu, parava illa'.

I checked my wrist watch. It was showing 12.20 in the noon. I just had set a reminder in Google to remind me tomorrow to catch the same bus I was boarded that day to see her again. And I was starring at her to find out where she is heading to board out from the bus. But, finally the stop in where I have to board out had come. I had a small disappointment and my face might had shown that.

I just moved closely to the foot steps. But, I had a feeling that she is coming close to me which actually did not happen then. The bus finally stopped and so my excitement did stop too. I was the first one to land in that stopping. I got out and walked a few steps and then, I just turned back a bit .

I was shell - shocked then. She was walking right behind me. A sister like girl accompanied her. She should be in my exact age as my girl could have a couple year behind my age. I was thinking and feeling proud of thinking this, by only seeing her walking behind me. I had ensured whether I set my reminder for the next day correctly. Positive.

I turned back and started walking to my home with an ununderstandable smile.

Se ya'l with my second meet!!!....