Peace After Storm

That was thursday, the very next day of that meet. The day started with an unusual thing as I got up early from my bed.

The previous night was killing me as I was dreaming with my eyes open. Is she an angel? Is she a dracula?

I did not give any answers. But, my mind keeps on putting questions towards me for which i never replied.

I opened google to make sure the reminder was set at the right time. Positive.

But, I was shocked whether the needles in my wallclock were freezed. Seconds were moving like hours.

My mother called me for breakfast. Mind started its game. "am I a hero of a fairytale?"
"is she the fairy?"
"do i deserve to be a Adam for this eva?!"
"am I sick?"

Many questions.

I then heard my mom screaming, " It's breakfast and not meant to be this slow.."

I came back to reality then. Google was good this time. It was so accurate in time like me.

"gotta hurry up!!..."

For the first time in those couple of days, my mind did not use an interrogative sentence. I just smiled and moved out with my ride.

Headphones on - Endrendrum punnagai - repeat mode.

I crossed the college of my fairy and parked my bike right next to the college it was a teashop as usually stops.

Sun was shining like a fireball. But, I felt that the sun was so colder that day.

College students everywhere. Looking for her. That moment recorded the highscore of my heartbeat.

.
.
.