Her Sharp Weapon

The second day failed to bring her to me. That crowd got cleared. I came back disappointed. Took my bike and started riding. Something like shear teared into my eyes. Yes, she was.

That one second, I was feeling so so high as I got wings. But, a twist here is she was on a bike. That bike was rid most probably by his dad it seems. I saw a disappointment in her eyes.

But, I thanked god for showing her eyes to me. She didn't listen me. We got stuck in a traffic signal. I was right next to them. The bus which i boarded the previous day was next to me.

Thanks for the signal and vehicles around me. They brought us close. I was starring at her. Suddenly, "hey asmi!!.." she was called by someone from the bus next to me. She turned.

" damn!!!... Is she looking at me..?! "

My heart was snatched by the vaccum space. It started flying so high. I felt like dancing.

" Yes, she is!!.. ", my mind told me with a fast beating heart.

She was looking for the voice that called her. I did not mind that. But, only starring her. Her cuteness was killing me.

" Hey rakshita!!.. ", it was her voice. Her voice reminded me off Janaki's. Don't know whether it was her eyes or a pair of magnets. She was talking.... Talking... Still talking..... Vehicles started screaming. Omg, the damn green signal. I was still mesmerised. But, after a couple of minutes, it became a passing cloud then. I missed her. But, she had given me enough dosage to live until i see her again. The next two days were gone in seconds. Those 48 hours passed, by just counting the seconds i spent with her in the traffic.

Sleep - food - mobile phone - daily activities - fun

Everything changed. Thinking of something always. But that something brings her back in my mind.

I just smiled, smiled and smiled." might she be an angel?! Or any alien?! " I just admired her beauty. It was just killing me. My mom asked me what happened then by just watching the changes in my activities. I then smiled for that too.

That weekend was not a regular one. That was the first time I guess, I missed to go for a movie. Sunday started as usual in playground.

I bowled 12 balls an over as I was struggling to throw the ball. Our opposite side got many boundaries through the area where I was fielding. It was not new for me hearing my friends scolding me. Because, that day made one difference as I did not speak even a single word against them.

I never believe in drammatic movie scenes. But, it happened. It was her then. I never expected that.

I was just sitting on my bike. She was everywhere around me. Everyone around me reminded her. I just took my wheels on the road without deciding the destination. It should be a couple minutes away distance from the playground where I was playing from my childhood. But, it happened on that particular day.

My third meet with her, an unexpected one. She was at the shop buying some vegetables. My bike stopped automatically.