6- The Wound

Who I assumed to be the leader of the wolf pack, rubbed her head on my hand. I took it as a sign of thanks.
Inside the wolf den felt suprisin'ly like home, while the boy I call Wolf laid on his stomach. "Will he be okay?" I asked. The leader wolf nodded her head.
I have to go home soon. But I feel like I can't leave him alone.
Four wolfs surrounded the wounded boy. It was dark outside, but somehow the den was lit. I yawned. Thinkin' about how grateful I was for everythin' he's dome for me. Slowly, I started to dose off, an' fell asleep against the cave wall.
After what felt like only a short while, I woke up to a strange warmth. With his arms around my body an' his lips against the back of my shoulder, Wolf slept. I shivered, he was okay, an' breathin'. My heart started to race as he moved an' held me tighter.
Two wolves walk in from outside. I looked at them, I was scared of them, but now, not so much. They carried a bag behind them, droppin' it in front of me. I wanted to open it but, Wolfs grip didn't allow me. Feelin' a sigh on the back of my neck, another shiver was sent down my spine. Wolf had wakein' up.
Lettin' me go, he sat up an' stretched. I sat up with him, "Wolf? A-are you okay? I- I- I mean, the- the hunter's ax." He smiled an' turned around, liftin' the back of his shirt. I noticed a large scar stretched across his back, which I figured was from the ax. "See?" He said, "I'm fine." He turned back around to face me. "But... How?" He chuckled at my question. "I told you I'm a wolf." He stood up, offerin' me a hand to stand.
"Um... This might be the wrong time, but... I do need to get home." His eyes widened as he grabbed my shoulders. "You- you can't!" I looked at him shocked, "Well why not?" His expression turned sad, "The hunter knows where you live." He pointed at the bag the two wolves brought in. "They brought you some clothes. We have to keep you safe."
He let me go an' picked up the wolf skins he wore on his head. "I know you want to go home, you're scared. I'm sorry I dragged you into this situation. If- if i just stayed away...!" His eyes started to water as he put the skins on his head. "But I couldn't stay away. I- I wanted to meet you, I never meant for any of this to happen. I... I love you!"
I heard his silent cries. "Wolf...?" His red eyes, full of tears, looked up at me. "I'm sorry..." He said quietly. My mind was clouded at this point, I couldn't bare to see him cry. Grabbin' his shirt I forced him into a kiss. It was a soft kiss, but full of heart. When I let him go, I rested my forehead against his chest, "Don't cry." I told him, "But I..." He tried to respond but I cut him of. "You saved me...twice. So now, I am in your debt."