The break

"Are you ready?"asked Anne
"As I'll ever be." I replied
Anne ran into the middle of The coliseum. Here it goes
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Anne screams as loud as possible causing all the gaurds to run near her. The weak people we were already heading over the unbuilt place on the coliseum. Anne ran left away from the escape route and grabbed some knives that had been supplied by the gaurds that were by this time long gone. I geuss Anne's training for the coliseum payed off. She threw three knives pinning a gaurd to the wall. Anne ran up a wall of the coliseum causing her to do a backflip esk motion landing on a gaurds head. Anne's brother screamed in triumph!
"Go big sis!!!"
Andy yelled after me telling me it was Time for Anne and I to get a move on. I grabbed the bow and quickly flew to arrows over at a female gaurd who dropped to the ground Anne and I started clinging the hill to get to the inbuilt part of the coliseum. The female gaurd I hit flung her sword in a last aren't to hurt another person. It worked. Anne was on the ground I grabbed at her shirt tossed her over my shoulder and jumped off the side of the coliseum. I landed face first in a pile of dirt Anne still in my back. Her sister ran toward her. She screamed as Anne had no response to he'd efforts.
I stood
" Anne's death is because of our government! They did this to because she and you all of you were strong enough to take a stand and be strong. To fight for ourselves and not for Parkin! Anne did not do this to herself, no! Parkin did this to her. We will stand up and fight. Let go find our families. Andy picked me up and swung me around when he dropped me he gave me a kiss.
"Your amazing you know that." I bushed as Peter swung me around to face him.
"We are going home."