Mark x hoodie

Dedicated to Xx_Kawaii_Palm_xX

                        Hoodies Pov.

I was eating cheesecake with masky when Mark sat beside me. "Hello hoodie." He smiles. 'Damn I wanna fuck him.' I think as I blush. "H-hey M-Mark h-how are y-you?" "I'm doing fine." Masky winks at me as he walks outta the kitchen. Mark then  bites his lip suductively. I got up and pushed him against the wall. I then kissed him passionately,wrapping my hands around his waist.After a few minutes he kissed back which made me smile into the kiss. I then picked up bridal style and took him to my room. He then started to strip as I was checking him out. I pushed him on the bed and took off his boxers. I licked the tip of his dick. He moaned as he tugged at my hoodie wanting it off. I took off my hoodie and pants as he pushed me back on the bed and whispers suductively, "I'm gonna make you feel good, daddy." I moaned as he took off my pants and started to suck my dick. I put my hands in his hair and tugged gently. He moaned and stopped sucking my dick and said suductively, "I want you to cum inside me." I flipped him so I was on top and got the lube and put some on my dick. I spread his legs and thrusted into him as he screamed out in pain and pleasure. "Move." I then started thrusting in inhuman speeds. He moaned loud as he gripped onto my shoulders. After a few minutes the knot in my stomach builded up. "I'm gonna cum." He said as he moaned. "M-me t-too."  I kept thrusting as I was close. "HOODIE!~" he yelled as he came.A-AH M-MARK!~"  I came into his ass as he came onto the bed. I kiss his forehead as I pulled out of him. "I love you hoodie." "I love you too."

-------------extended ending--------

"BEN! YOU MOTHER FUCKER GET BACK HERE!" Dark link was chasing after ben with only his boxers on. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" Ben then bumped into a chest and looked up and as he saw who it was fear flashed through his eyes. Jake looked at the picture and smirked. "What's this?" Ben showed Jake the picture. The picture showed dark link jacking off to a picture of jake shirtless. Jake looked at Dark and smirked then picked Dark up and took him to his room while everyone heard a "JAKE! FASTER~ UGH!"