An unlocked manuscript

Hi there. My name is Megan Stine. My father is R.L Stine. He is the author of all the best selling Goosebumps series. I really love reading those books. But my favorite is Night of the Living Dummy. It's very spooky for a dummy to come to life at night. My dad keeps a manuscripts of all of the books he has ever written. He gives me the books to read. He doesn't let me touch the manuscripts for some reason. He has never told me why. All of the manuscripts look like normal books. Except these manuscripts have locks on them for some reason. But anyways I was in my bed right now reading Night of the Living Dummy for like the millionth time already. I herd someone knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I said not taking my eyes off of my book. I herd the person walk in my room. I looked up and saw it was my dad. "You still reading that book?" My dad asked me. "yes. Well for like the millionth time already." I told him. He chuckled for a second. "Well it's late. Maybe you should go to bed, sweetie." My dad told me. "Okay. I will." I told him. My dad came up to me and gave a kiss on the head and told me:"Goodnight, Megan." "Goodnight,dad." I told him as he walked out and shutted my bedroom door. "I think it may be enough for one night." I mumbled to myself. I putted my bookmark in my book and setted my book on my nightstand next to me. I turned off of my lamp and went into slumber.

R.L Stine's POV:
Finally my daughter is asleep. Now I can put her suprise in the living room. I went to my manuscript shelf and looked for the manuscript "Night of the Living Dummy." "Ah. Here it is." I said to myself as I pulled the manuscript out. "I can't wait for my daughter to wake up to Slappy." I mumbled to myself.

Megan's POV:
I woke up from a peaceful sleep. I could've sworn I herd my dad talking to someone last night but who knows. I was half asleep anyways. I got up from my bed and walked to the living room. When I got there though the first thing I saw was a manuscript from my fathers bookshelf. I just stared at the open manuscript on the floor with my jaw open. I looked over at the kitchen and saw my dad in the kitchen. "Morning sweetie." My dad greeted me once he saw me. He seemed like nothing is wrong. "Dad..there's an open manuscript on the floor." I told him while pointing to the open manuscript. "Oh that reminds me. Look at the title of it. I'm going to get something." My dad said to me while he went off to his room. Weird. I crouched down and stood back up when I grabbed the manuscript. "Night of the Living Dummy?" I read to myself. "Who you calling dummy?" I herd a male raspy like voice say to me. I looked up in front of me and saw my dad holding Slappy the Dummy! I dropped the manuscript in shock ness. "Wait..these manuscripts? If they are opened, then they can make the monsters in the books come to life?!" I exclaimed with excitement. "Yes sweetie. And since you love Slappy so much then I thought I would bring him to the real world as your own dummy." My dad told me. I started jumping up and down with excitement. "Now I've talked to him about some things. If he causes you problems that are extremely hurtful or hurts you, I told him that he is going into the shredder." My dad told me. "Okay. Thank you dad!" I exclaimed. "Well come here and hold him." My dad told me. "Hold me gentle kid please." Slappy said to me. I honestly couldn't stop smiling. I went over to my dad and he carefully helped and showed me how to properly carry Slappy. He is fairly light for a dummy. I liked how Slappy has brown hair and white skin like me and my dad do. "What's your name kid?" Slappy asked me. "Oh it's Megan, Mr.Slappy." I told him. "Megan that sounds weird. Just call me Slappy." Slappy told me. Which made me and my dad chuckle. "So when do I give him back to you so you can put him back in his manuscript?" I asked my dad. "Oh he is yours to care and talk and do stuff with." My dad told me. "Yeah Megan. Your with me. For. The. Rest. Of. Your. Life." Slappy told me trying to be scary. "Slappy. I've read your book a million times. You don't scare me." I told him while smirking. "Dang it!" Slappy exclaimed in defeat. Which made me chuckle. "So who is hungry?" My dad exclaimed as he held up two plates with food in it and a third plate with..wooden food?! I did my confusion face. "Yeah Megan. I eat wooden food." Slappy told me. He must of saw my confusion face..