Part eight

I got up and got ready for school. I caught the bus to school as usual and walked to my locker. My first class was art which wasn't to bad. At recess I saw Casey sitting with Alice. She still locked freaked out about her encounter with that thing. I was pretty freaked out too. She looked at me with this look that made me feel sorry for her. I kept walking past and found my usual seat. By myself.

It had been a week since Casey had come over, she approached me at my locker.

"Hey I um.. Can we meet up?" ??? I didn't want to say no because Casey might be really mean to me again but I also don't want her to go crazy after what happened.

"Sure." She smiled as I said this. But it wasn't the same smile that she used to smile, something has changed in her.

"Okay meet me at the old fountain." I knew where that was behind the old milk bar that was probably used back in the 1950s. After school I walked there. It wasn't to far from the school and no bus went that way. I sat down on the old fountain. The girl statue that would have once of stood tall with water flowing out of her hand, had now crumbled in places. There was no water left and the concrete was all dirty and chipped. It only took a few minutes before Casey turned up. She sat down next to me and pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I didn't think she'd be the type to smoke. She blew out and turned to me.

"Want one?" I'd smoked before but I never took it on. I didn't like it like others did.

"nah I'm good. So why did you want to meat up?"

"I don't really know. I just needed someone to talk to, who would understand what being like this, is like. After last week I'm not the same. I think it has something to do with that thing! It freaked me out and now I see life differently!" She looked at me with guilt in her eyes. I knew she had realised being mean to people was bad and that she shouldn't have done it.

"Yeah, I can tell." Was all I said. I got up and walked away I didn't have anything to say to her and I knew that's what she wanted to talk to me about. I didn't hear from or about her for two weeks.

Vote!! And read my other stories plssssssss.