Page 1

I walked down the forest path as cool breeze blew against my face. Barely morning , the sun had yet to rise. I was getting thirsty from the walk I took earlier so I trotted to the nearby lake to take a drink "Willow! Over here!" I heard, It was a familiar voice "Ava?" I said looking up before taking a quick drink of water. I spotted a white coated wolf along with a bright grey wolf beside it near a log across the lake, so I looked around for any way to cross, I hoped on a rock and trotted up to Ava. Melody was next to her too, "Melody? Ava? What are you two doing here?" I asked not even sure if they were even interested in nature walks. The nature walk is a special path that takes you too waterfalls, ponds, lakes, tree farms, and special gardens. (Ava and Melody aren't those types of wolves that would take nature walks daily like me.)"Oh, I was just wondering if you finished your project you know...just checking on you, and Melody decided to come too."Ava said with a rather suspicious laugh.I raised an eyebrow, "ookaay......"I said thinking It's rare and especially awkward that Ava and Melody still came "soooo....have you finished your project?" Ava asked awkwardly "um..not yet but I'm almost done, you?" I asked "oh,uh..I uh....am almost finished too.. ha ha......"I gave her a suspicious look "um Ava, you okay?" "I'm fine!!! I'm fine!!! Hey! Willow! Want to go to the play held at Acorn hill?"Ava said completely changing the subject "um..I'm sorry Ava...I gotta go finish my project" "oh okay...well I guess cya" Ava said with a sigh and walked away with Melody. I had felt really bad for dumping Ava and Melody, but I had to finish my project before I do anything else, well at least that's what mom said to me the night before.