Page 8

I signed as I thought of the times my friends and I would do together, it's too different, too empty as I was lost in thoughts thinking about my forever lost friendship until I heard a voice "you'll never do any good anyways' I turned around startled, but what frightened me more is that I saw......Well, me! Except I looked different, the anger in my, spirits? Eyes were full of anger and sorrow, she looked as if she, or me, had done something bad. "Wh- where did you come from?" I asked "I am your spirit Willow, and i'm also your future" The other me said I looked at her once more "you don't seem happy" I asked "of course i'm not happy, would you just understand already?" She said giving me a stern look "understand what? I don't get it.. " I said trying to understand what she was talking about "it's about your friends" The spirit said "m-my friends?" I asked. The spirit signed, something told me that the future isn't good. The spirit started to disappear, "w-wait! Tell me, what about my friends???" I called after her "understand, face it" The spirit said before I could protest again, she disappeared. What was my spirit trying to get me to understand? I wondered, whatever it is......It's not a good ending...