1.0

One

*Effies pov*

Here we sit, on the floor of this old abandoned home, from where my family use to stand. The tears swell in my eyes as I watch every single one of them disappear. I have no family anymore, it's just me, and my friends. Soon, I will be alone.

Jonus, well, she's been there for me since the start of high school. I love her to death, but she tends to um, in brutally honest terms, a ho. She sleeps with multiple people, including my best friend, Michael. I've liked him ever since I met him.

"Effie!", I hear michael scream As he walked into the room where Jonas and I were in, But, he had others with him. Since this was kind of an emotional time for me I wish he wouldn't have brought them, but I can't stop that now.

I was sitting on the floor sobbing when Michael put his arms around me an told me it would be okay, but obviously it wouldn't.

"What's up with her", The asian one scoffed.

"Her parents just died, a***ole, Michael said, which made me cry even more, "You look nice today", He pulls on the Dress I was wearing smiling, which made me laugh a tad, I was wearing a pastel purple dress with black ooze coming down from it. I personally hated it. I was wearing Combat boots and a lace over shirt with it.

"I wish I wasn't here", we all sat in the circle and agreed. I didn't personally know calum (The asian) and ashton, but calum seems like a rude person who is overly obsessed with himself, ashton just looks like a suicidal teenager, You could tell this by the scars all the way up each of his arms. He didn't have many friends. Luke, I've known him for a while now, just him and I are friends, but not close enough to consider good friends. He's dating jonas, And has been for the past 6 months, but he is such a sweetheart, and has no clue of what Jonas does behind his back

"Well, if you all hate yourselves, which I'm guessing you do?", Calum started to speak, "Why don't you kill yourselves". I don't think he meant for it to come out so harsh but that's how Ashton presumed it to be.

"It's not that easy", Ashton said, as he started to cry.

"Sure it is, Let's play a game", He replied as he started to pull out a gun from his bag, we all jumped but you could tell by the way he was holding it, he wasn't going to shoot us.

"What the fuck Do you think you're doing!", Luke said grabbing the gun. He opened wear the bullets were, to see that it wasn't filled yet, but had a sheet of paper in it. Luke reads aloud what The paper said:

ROULETTE: HOW TO PLAY

4+ CHARACTERS MUST PLAY

1.)YOU ASK EACH OTHER TRUTH OR DARES (BY SPINNING THE GUN), NO MATTER HOW HARSH OR RUDE, THEY MUCH DO THE DARE FROM THE PERSON WHO THEY CHOSE TO DARE THEM.

2.)IF THEY DON'T DO THE TASK, THEY MUST SHOOT THEMSELVES, AND THE PERSON WHO TOLD THEM DO THE DARE, MUST COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE, NO CHICKENING OUT.

3.)YOU CAN NOT DARE SOMEONE TO SHOOT THEMSELVES.

4.)LAST ONE ALIVE WINS.

5.)ONCE THE GAME STARTS, THERE'S NO GOING BACK.

6.)HAVE FUN.

"So, let's play", Calum said grabbing the gun, "Let's spin the gun and see who I get to dare".

"Nonononno, I am not playing this game, you know how idiotic this is?", I said getting up. But being dragged back down by Michael.

"It's just a game, it'll be okay", Mikey said looking me directly in the eyes, his eyes were red as if he is about to cry.

I didn't know Michael felt like this. He put his head on my chest and started to tear up. With every word he would sniffle a tad, grasping his words he said, "Let's, just, play. What do we have to lose".

That hit me. He stuck his hand out and everyone stuck their hands in a circle. "I'm not doing this". Jonas said standing up.

"If you leave, the only choice I have is to shoot you". Calum stuttered holding up the gun, which lead to her sitting back down in the circle.

"So, who wants to spin first?".

AUTHORS NOTE

I know this isn't the greatest but I'm trying. After this I have another story I want to publish, but I don't think It's quite ready.

Expect the next update by Oct 17