Chapter 1 Am I Actually?

Oh my.

This is the third time I've been in my bathroom vomiting like crazy.

It's getting me nervous.

I also haven't gotten my period this month.

It only leads to one thing if you put those both symptoms together.

But I don't want to think about it. I've got the best life I've asked for. My beautiful boyfriend Max, my three best friends in the world Tea, Joshua and Avari.

I'm begging please please don't be what I'm thinking it is. There's only one way to find out.

I walk over toward the door, getting the car keys and driving to the supermarket.

On the way there all I've been thinking about is if I'm pregnant. "Eliza your stupid, it's just food poisoning and the missed period happens to everybody" I say to myself. "It doesn't happen to everybody though" I reply.

I think I need some moral support. I decide to ring Tea.

"Hey Eliza!"

"Hey Tea, hey are you busy? Cause I was thinking if you wanted to go food shopping with me." I reply. I don't want to tell her I'm picking up a pregnancy test straight away. But I'll defiantly tell her in the car.

"Sure no problem! Wait doesn't Maxwell do with you though?"

"He's at a lecture so I want you to come" I reply. How am I going to tell Max? Well if I am pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up. I know he likes kids but, it's different.

"See you in soon, I'm just around the corner" I ask Tea.

"Sure no probs" She replies and I hang up.

Shit.... It just scares me. I'm only eighteen! I want kids, but not now! When I am like mid twenties.

I'm parked outside Tea's house. She waves at me and runs towards the car.

"Are yah ready?" She's yells.

"Just get into the car! I've gotta tell you something."

"Sure sure! Wait lemme guess! Your favourite dress got ripped! No no no no! Your favourite plate shatter-"

"I'm being serious!" I yell as I cut her off.

"Okay okay, what's up. Your a bit moody aren't you!"

She replies trying calm me down. But it doesn't calm me down. I'm moody. That's another symptom. Everything is just getting worse.

"Okay so where's the thing, I've vomited three times today within two hours, I haven't gotten my period this month and you just called me moody. What does all these things add up to?" I say being as serious as possible without crying. "

"Shit, your pregnant. Wait is this why we're going to the shopping market to get a pregnancy test?" She replies.

"Wow your smart Tea!"

As I start up the car and head toward the supermarket. I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. I'm that scared. But it's probably not going to be anything! I'm going to go there, pick up a pregnancy test and get it over and done with. Yep over and done with! I hope...