Chapter one

The troubles of trying to stay awake.

School is just another place nobody wants to be. I hate getting up at 5am and dragging myself to a class I won't even learn anything from.

I'm Cora lynn. The girl people avoid or bully. Either way I don't have such a great life. I live on my own. I have no parents, family or even a pet. The only thing I do have is cal. He's the only person who'll put up with me. He sticks around for some odd reason. But I love him for that.
"Eh hem." My teacher says trying to get my unwanted attention.

"Yes?" I ask as I grab my pencil and tap it on the desk.

"I asked you what inflections mean." She said as she tapped he fingers on her desk.

"I don't know. I'm sorry I'm not a dictionary." I say as everyone laughs at me.

As the teacher rambles on about something about my future, something catches my eye.
More like my eye catches something.

Of course. I got spit balled by Luke.

Me and Luke used to be best friends back in grade school but ever since he's moved back here and started dating that bitch Melina, he's bullied me ever since.

As I try to get the spit off my face the final bell rings.

Finally I get to leave this hell whole.

I quickly run to my locker, grab what I need and head strait to cal's car.

While I walk to cal I get pushed, by none other than Melina and Luke by her side.

"I thought trash belonged in garbage cans." Melina laughs as one of her mini me's kicks me in the stomach.

"Leave her alone Melina, she didn't do anything." Cal yells as he runs to comfort me.

"Aw are you sticking up for the schools slut." She says as another spits at us.

"Don't listen to them, they're just a bunch of nobodies." Cal whispers in my ear as we both stand up.

"Whatever, I have better things to do then look at medusa and her slave." As all her friends laugh and walk away.

"Are you ok?" Cal asks as he guides me to his car.

"I guess, just some bruising." I say, holding back my tears.

"Let's get you home."

------------.---------.---------.--------.-----

The whole ride consisted of cal singing his dumb rap music and me looking out the window crying.

"Would you like me to stay?" Cal asks as we pull up to my house.

"No I think I just want to be alone today cal." I say as I wipe away some tears and grab my bag from the back seat.

"You said that yesterday, at least let me stay and watch a movie with you." He says with his puppy dog eyes.

"Ok I guess, but it has to be Disney. No more scary movies."

"Ok ok no more scary movies." He says as we both go inside and turn on Netflix.

30 minutes into the movie I feel my eyelids get heavy. Before I knew it everything went blank.

-----.-----.------.-----.-----.---.-------.----.

When I awoken, I was snuggled up to a warm body on the couch. I slowly sit up to see a sleeping cal. I catch a glimpse of the time and I move to the other side of the couch.

"Aw why are you moving! I was warm!" Cal says as he pulls me closer.

"You don't think this is weird?" I say too tired to actually care for the answer.

" no." He says as he snuggles back up with me.

After about a minute of silence I fell back to sleep, and I'm sure cal did too.
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys!! Hope u like it! Ik it's short but oh well I'll make the next one longer and better! I promise!  P.s. That photo up there is of me!