Chapter three.

"Cal!" I screamed as I grabbed Luke's arm, trying to stop him from killing cal.

But all my attempts failed.

I decided to grab someone's drink, and I dumped it over Luke's head.

Bad mistake.

Luke just got mad, turned around and punched me. While I laid on the floor helpless, Melina and her mini me's started kicking me.

After a good ten minutes, of me being kicked and cal getting the crap beat out of him, some teachers finally came a broke up the fight. But they came a little too late. Cal was knocked out, with blood smeared all over him, and I'm pretty sure I had internal bleeding and tons of cuts and bruises spreader all over my body.

I was taken to the nurse by someone I didn't recognize, probably because of my injuries, but cal had to be taken to the hospital.

As I was being carried by this mystery person, I started to panic but I soon felt a pain in my stomach. Soon after that everything went blank.

..........

I heard a soft voice calling my name, but it I didn't recognize the voice. I slowly fluttered open my eyes and I was met by a curly haired  boy.

"Wear am I?!" I panicked. Sitting up way too quickly.

"Your in the clinic. Are you feeling better?" He asked in a soft comforting tone.

"Ya I'm fine, where cal?" I'm worried about him.

"He's in the hospital, they said he'll be alright though." He said as he grabbed ahold of my hand.

"How long have I been out?" I'm just full of questions. But in all honesty, who wouldn't be.

"Probably about 3 hours." He said as the nurse came in with some files.

"Ok Cora I need you to sign here and here." She said handing me the clipboard.

As she left the room and I signed the forms, the curly haired boy stood up and was about to walk out of the room but I stopped him. "Where are you going?" I asked still wondering his name.

"I was just gonna head home, do you want me to take you home?" He asked waiting by the door.

"Sure. But what's your name?"

"Ashton." Just then my eyes went wide.

The Ashton....