Chapter four

"Um....you know what, I think I'll just walk home, I need some fresh air." I said as I stood up from the bed.

"No let me take you home, you are severely injured." Severely? I only have some cuts and bruises.

"I think I'll be fine." I said as I almost fell.

"Just let me take you home, please." He said as he held out his hand for me to grab.

Hesitatingly I grabbed his big hand. Once our hands met, he pulled me out the door.

I didn't know what I was doing. I'm having the guy who beat up my best friend and the guy who bullied me all my life, take me home.

"A-Ashton." I stuttered. "I'm just gonna walk."

"Let me take you home." He said, sounding quite irritated.

I just kept quiet and hopped into the passenger seat of his car.

The whole way home was nothing but awkward silence. The only noise we could here was the roaring of his engine.

After a good ten minutes of nothing, we pulled up to my house.

Thank. God.

"You know you didn't have to give me a ride home." I said semi sarcastically.

He just looked at me with a mesmerizing gaze.

"What?" I asked kind of annoyed that he wouldn't answer my question.

"Nothing." He said with a cheeky smirk.

"Ok." I said as I opened my door to get out.
After I got out I headed for my front door. But as I jiggled the handle I realized I left my keys inside my school locker. Great.

"Is something wrong?" Ashton asked from inside his car.

"Um... Yeah.. I kinda forgot my keys in my locker." I said frustratingly.

"Oh, well we could always break in?" He said as he got out of his car, closing his door behind him.

"No we can't just break in." I said quite annoyed. "I'll just stay somewhere else for tonight."

"How bout my house?" He said with the same cheeky grin from earlier.

"No, I rather sleep in my driveway then sleep at your house." I said kind of harshly.

"Ouch, that hit hard." He said holding his chest to where his heart is.

"Oh don't act like that actually offended you."

"But it kind of did." He said still holding his chest.

"You haven't cared for what I had to say for as long as you've known me, why start now?" I questioned.

"I don't know, I just do." He said as he softly grabbed my hand. I jolted at his touch.  "Don't worry I won't hurt you."

"I don't exactly believe that anymore." I said as I pulled my hand back away from him.

"Well atleast let me help you find a place to stay." He said looking strait into my eyes.

"Fine." I said as I stomped back to the car.

Let's just hope it's somewhere away from you.
I thought yo myself as I buckled back up.