Cursed eyes

The Sharingan, one of the three great dojutsu was now his. It would have been better if he also had the rinnegan but he was sure he could somehow obtain it. Naruto had escaped the scene leaving the battened body, he had contemplated what to do. Should he aim to destroy the village or give them another chance? No the answer was obvious, they betrayed him, they must all die. These eyes, they show him things, things that were hidden before, they're powerful. Naruto stops sending chakra to his eyes. He couldn't let them find out about them, there was no telling what would happen. These eyes were precious, they were his.

Naruto POV

Scrolls. I need scrolls to learn, knowledge is power. But the problem is that they won't supply me with them, they wont let me get stronger. Stealing will have to do, the uchiha compound will work just fine. Their knowledge on the cursed eyes will definitely help. I need to learn to use them. I can already feel my chakra capacity getting larger and my chakra potency getting denser, these eyes seem to be evolving. Apparently there is another stage to these eyes, yes I must have it, I need the power.

I made my way to the uchiha compound during the dead of night, making sure not to meet any unfriendly neighbours in the way. The last loyal uchiha was sleeping, the job was easy , too easy. I made a mental copy of every scroll I found with my new eyes, there were so many it was truly unbelievable. For ninjutsu many scrolls on the five types of nature affinities were there. Imagine becoming a master of every chakra nature, imagine all that power. The thought itself is enticing. The uchiha were surely knowledgeable, it was probably because they were thieves, just like me. There was also many kenjutsu and taijutsu scrolls but it would be difficult to be highly proficient in them without a teacher or at least a sparring partner. I guess I could use a villager as a punching back. Everything its starting to make sense now, I'll just learn all I can from this village then I'll destroy it.

3rd person POV

Naruto was looking through the scrolls, deciding on what to learn first. He had just arrived home, he had been playing with his chakra, checking the limits of his control. Due to his abnormally large amount of chakra, his chakra control was just plain terrible. However even he with little to no training could feel the power of his chakra. Naruto started to practice the leaf floating exercise, it was hard to do but he was sure he could complete in a day if he put his mind to it. The next chakra training exercise was tree climbing but he had some way to go before trying that exercise. He estimated that if he trained like a monster for 4 years he could be one of the strongest in the village. The only thing little Naruto did not know is the reason why the villagers hated him.

Naruto's POV

Why did they hate me? I don't understand how one can hate a child, what inhumane creatures are they? It doesn't matter because I will find out the reason and regardless I will still punish them. It took nearly a whole day but I've succeeded in completing the leaf exercise. When I was using my chakra I felt something strange, something dark, something powerful. I wonder what it is, is it my true power? Maybe they fear me, my power. Well I guess I won't find out for a while as it felt out of reach. I have made a plan, a training plan. Training starts at the crack of dawn with body conditioning and taijutsu. This will last for a few hours,next is ninjutsu. Ninjutsu training consists of those I already know and those that I copy with the Sharingan. I will perfect every jutsu and leave no flaws. Genjutsu will start after a few hours of chakra control just before dark. I will learn them and practice on animals and if possible villagers. Soon I'll be strong enough, soon I'll have my revenge

Two years later

3RD PERSON POV

A 10 year old Naruto could be seen training in the training ground known as forest of death. He had discovered a year back that both shinobi and villagers avoided it as much as possible. It was because of the weird abnormally large monsters. He loved killing them so much that he made it his own personal training ground. Just as expected his chakra had grown to unexpected levels, at the age of 10 he had the chakra capacity of a high kage level shinobi. His chakra control has undoubtedly increased to that of high jonin level.The 2 years have done Naruto extremely well as he had grown both mentally and physically. Naruto had become a cool and collected recognised prodigy. He was deemed to be the best of his generation even by those that hate him. The Sharingan was still one of his now many secrets. Naruto had done a couple of experiments on himself from the knowledge he learnt using his sharingan. Reading books may have been boring but they did work for him. He learnt about Orochimaru and his interesting experiments. Some of these he got from orochimaru such as those that involved the first hokage's cells, they helped increase his regeneration, chakra capacity and the quality of his chakra. Naruto's chakra has now become powerful enough to crack stone and that's only when he releases a small amount. Imagine what damage he could cause if he went full out. Naruto by himself was able to do this with a little help from the Kyuubi, it's chakra did help quite a lot in his training. He had finally figured it out, that he held the great beast in him. He was surprised that he hasn't figured it out before, as the clues were obvious. He had a seal on his stomach when he moulded chakra, his birthday was on the night the Kyuubi attacked and he was repeatedly called a fox demon. He had yet to meet the beast but he was sure he could manipulate it and if need be he will use his eyes to subdue it. Naruto had unlocked the second stage of the Sharingan called the mangekyou, he was glad he did or else he would have been dead.

Flashback six months ago

Naruto had just finished his training and just like every other day he was casually making his way out of his new training ground. That's when he felt something wrong. A spike of chakra was what gave it away, naruto jumped out of the reach of wind enhanced shuriken. Naruto observed his attackers, there were two of them. One was fat whilst the other was skinny. Judging by their stance they were at least chunin level shinobi. The fat one struck first aiming to knock Naruto out with a single blow. Just as it was about to reach him Naruto disappeared. It seemed the training went better than planned as he was faster than them. Naruto swiftly appeared before the surprised shinobi striking his head with a kunai. Just as the kunai made contact, the target turned into earth. The split second of surprise was what nearly killed Naruto as the skinny shinobi had appeared right behind him striking his jaw with a fist. The blow injured him and sent him flying through multiple trees. Just as Naruto got up the shinobi shot Naruto with multiple earth style techniques. The attacks were too close, he couldn't escape. Unconsciously activating the Sharingan Naruto watched in despair as death slowly approached him. Just as it was nearly over for him, Naruto's fully matured Sharingan swirled at an insane pace until they merged together forming a pinwheel. Evil black flames erupted out of his cursed eyes, disintegrating all that dared stand before it. The two enemy shinobi stood no chance, they weren't ready for this. No one told them that the kid would have this kind of power. This kid was a monster, a demon. These thoughts briefly passed through their minds before they vanished, they were removed from existence.