Chapter 3

Harry Pov(oooh) short

Harry looked at this strange man. Could harry trust him or would he be like all the others? He could be lying about all of this about his name, although that's a bit pointless and he could hurt harry just like master. Just the thought made harry shiver harry couldn't go though that again. But maybe this time harry might be lucky... But probably not silly harry don't trust them any of them that only makes the hurting worse.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Louis Pov

Harry was staring at him blankly, in a way which made me think of looking but not seeing.

Then suddenly harry came back to life and slowly and carefully wrote in his neatest writing (well at lest neater than my writing anyway).

"Why is harry here?"

I looked at the question, unsure really why I had brought the poor helpless vulnerable looking boy sitting in the cold, it had just seemed that he had to he just had too he hadn't really thought about what he was doing. But harry was right why had he brought the adorable cute good looking handsome boy with the amazing green eyes back, or does that answer that. No that wasn't the reason, I'm not that shallow, but it's not like I brought back every homeless person home with him to his home. Pity?

Pulled out of my thoughts, by the movement of Harry's elegant hands on the page forming more words, but not a question this time.

"Not that harry isn't happy to be here. thank you."

" You don't need to thank me... but can I ask you why were you where I found you, I mean... uhhh... no offence... you don't have to tell me... if you don't want to."

Mentally face palming, uhhhh I'm so awkward, trying to be tactful and failing. But I didn't at least mention the dark dampness of the alley where I found him where I guess he had been living.

But i obviously needed to work on being tactful because harry winced. there was an awkward pause, where the room filled with silence. unsure what to do I waited for harry to do something, which turned out to be to continue writing.

"You won't send harry back?" his voice trembled with panicky fear.

"Send you back where harry?"

It eyed to keep my voice calm and reassuring.

Harry opened his mouth to answer...

••-••-••-••-••

He he he really bad cliff hanger I'm so sorry about the wait :/ ooosy

merry Christmas guys and maybe I'll update for new year :)

dedicated to SpriteOreo

Vote