Destined To Be Together

Characters:

Abigail Trish Montez- Abby (Kathryn Bernardo)

A sweet, smart, gorgeous, and nice young lady who is a daughter of one of the 10 most rich persons in the world, but inspite of her status in life she remained humble and kept her feet on the ground. She has a lot of suitors but no one captured her heart. Will she find the man of her dreams?

Dylan Louise Gonzalez- Dylan (Daniel Padilla)

Son of one of the 10 most rich persons in the world. He is handsome and a playboy, because doesn't take any relationship he had seriously. But will he meet someone who could change him and have him serious about their relationship?

Ashley Channel Perez- Ash (Julia Montes)

Bestfriend of Abby and known her for so long. She is also a smart and kind young lady. She also has a lot of suitors but he only liked one person, but he doesn't seem to know because he is not courting her. Wil she have the strenght to tell him her real feeling?

John Luke Salcedo- Luke (Diego Loyzaga)

Bestfriend of Dylan, handsome and nice too. But unlike Dylan, Luke haven't had a girlfriend because he is still looking for the girl in his dreams. But when he found her, he is now having a hard time telling her. Wil he be brave enough to tell her his feeling?

Andrea Nicole Lim- Nics (Kiray Celis)

One of Abby's girlfriends. Like Abby and Ash, she is also nice, beautiful and smart. She is the only one in the girls who has a boyfriend and that is JC. But will their relationship strong enough for them to surpass all their problems?

Jaydee Cole Chen- JC (Ej Jallorina)

Nicole's boyfriend and Dylan's one of close friends. Like Luke he is handsome and nice. JC and Nicole is already a year in their relationship.Will he keep being faithful to Nicole?

Lyca Maddison Rivera- Lyca (Bea Binene)

The youngest and most fragile friend of Abby. She only have one suitor because she rejected all of her suitors who is not sincere with her. Her suitor is Chris. Chris is now courting her for almost 6 months she already knew that Chris is sincere with here but she doesn't want to have a commitment yet. Will she have the strenght to accept Chris' feelings for her?

Christian Josh Gomez- Chris (Jake Vargas)

The most sincere and determined guy among them. He is determined to have Lyca answer yes. He knew that Lyca is just afraid to be hurt so he is doing everything for her to believe him. But will he continue courting Lyca?

Let's all find out what will happen in the story...

_________________________________________________________

First Story Guys ^__^! Please understand if sometimes it's lame. Sorry I know it's already lame. SORRY!!! :) Hope you understand ^_^.