Sunny Afternoon

I trailed behind Pete, trusting him that he knows where he's going. He took me in the woods, on a footpath that led to the side of the mountain where wildflowers grow. He has yet to fail me so all of my trust goes to this man. We ended up in an open field, the sunset glazing upon the grass and the trees. Pine mostly surrounded the field, but Maple was the majority of the forest so far. He walked a few feet into the middle of the field and sat down.
"Here," he called out and I followed. I wondered what he had brought me out here for, what he was going to show me, or what as going to happen to me.
"I hope you didn't drag me out here to kill me." I said, snickering.
"Babe, I would have taken you out to dinner first," he chuckled. I sat in his lap while he sits in the tall grass, just admiring the sounds of the rural world around us.

Pete lowered his head to my shoulder and said, "Isn't it gorgeous, love?" in a tone so mellow, yet cheery and I couldn't help but smile and agree. The faithful sun, always in the sky, and the wonderful birds whose songs fill the air up to the white clouds streaming across the sky.

"No one can find us out here," he continued, "and you're all mine."

Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around me and I buried my head in his neck, breathing in his scent which I loved. A hand that wasn't my own was placed on my shoulder from the front and slowly began to glide along my chest and over my sides. One of the things that made me fall for him; he knew how to touch me in all the right ways.

I lifted my head and he was smiling down at me as I crashed our lips together, letting sparks fly. I reached my right arm around his neck and drew closer to him. I had to turn to face him so it would be better and for the both of us and I ended up in his lap. He cupped my face with his soft bassist hands and I closed my eyes as he gently pulled my bottom lip with his teeth as I let a soft moan escape my mouth.

Pete licked the outline of my lips then we kissed hard, but so passionate and loving, full of lust. I ran my hands through his hair as he moved one of his hands around my back and the other still at my jawline with his thumb rubbing my cheek with care.

I felt his warm hand slide underneath my shirt on my back, touching my bare skin made me shiver. I caressed the back of his head while I felt his hands run up and down my sides with great enthusiasm as we continued to crash our lips together.

All of a sudden, his hands were gripped around my arse cheeks and my face grew hot with lust. A smile unfolded upon my lips as I took one hand and gripped his jeans at the waistband over the seem where his manhood was bulging.

He moaned and smiled, opening his eyes slightly to watch my reaction as he reached his right arm under my thigh. He squeezed his hand then sent it brushing against my crotch over my trousers and underneath back to my ass where he firmly pressed into.

Pete unbuttoned and zipped down his jeans, pulling them off of himself, and took his shirt off. I did the same, though I kept my shirt on and he laid my down in the grass with his hands holding my back.

I unbuttoned my shirt all the way down till it covered my front. Pete lead a trail of kisses down my chest and placed a hand around my hardened cock, making me shiver.

As he began pumping, I began to moan, and he touched my chin with the other hand and kissed me. After a minute, I gripped his shaft and returned the favour, causing us both to groan.

He was glowing with beauty and I could look at him like this for hours. Suddenly, he stopped us and pushed my legs up to my chest, making my ankles go over his shoulders.

He teased his dick around my entrance for a moment, placing hand on my inner thigh and the other was leading his manhood into me. He shoved himself in and easily began a slow rhythm and I moaned so loud with my mouth open so he knew I felt the best of pleasure.

He placed both hands on my thighs and picked up pace as he was grinding into me.

"Oohhh, Pete, mmmmm" I squeezed my eyes shut and he suddenly slammed into me. He groaned with every thrust as I arched my back, feeling every one of my nerves were being hit with joy.

Pete was moaning my name, which made it me ecstatic and I began to pump my throbbing member, adding to the abundance of pleasure I felt.

I was on the edge of my orgasm when Pete yelled my name and released his fluid inside of me. To that beautiful sound I slid my hand up and down my cock so hard and as fast as my arm would go and finally came, all over my lover's stomach.

"OHHHH, Ohhh, ohh Pete, ohh" I cried, my orgasm burst through me and made face feel hot. Pete took my ankles off his shoulders, placed them on the ground and sat back, admiring his sight.

We smiled at each other and Pete leaned in for a long, passionate kiss and felt my tongue interlock with his.

After minute or so, he decided to get off and lay right beside me in the grass, staring up at the sky and putting an arm around my shoulder.

We lay listening to the birds, wind rustling through the trees, the sounds of a babbling brooke nearby and a thousand other things that nature has to offer.

We laid in silence for about an hour, letting the outside absorb into us and feeling euphoria off each other. We stayed at that spot until dusk, and then decided to probably go on home.