Shut Up And Dance With Me

I woke up and I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I turned my head to look behind me and I saw that cam was still sleeping. Gosh he was so cute. I slowly tried to get up but cam tightened his arms around my waist. I laughed a little. "Fine I'll stay in bed with you." I said and laid back down. "Thank you." He said in his morning raspy voice. I turned my whole body to face him and he pulled me in close to him. I slowly started kissing his lips and then he started kissing back. "That was a nice way of waking me up." He said while opening his eyes and I giggled. "I really do have to get up Cam. I have to call work." I said and he groaned. I wiggled out of his arms and I grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen.

After I was done talking on the phone I went back into the living room. Cam was awake and he was on his phone. He was laying down on his back and was holding his phone above his face. I walked over and bent down a little so my face was right above his phone. "Do you want to see my dad today?" I asked. He moved his phone so I could actually see his face. "It's safe right?" I chuckled a little. "Yes." I responded. "And how was the whole work thing? Are you good?" "Yeah she said that as long as I come back within a few days I'm fine. And she also said that next time let her know ahead of time. Uh I'm doing terrible I've missed so many days, I feel like I'm gonna get fired." I said. I was seriously worried about my job. I've been going but then I haven't been going. "You're not gonna get fired." He said. I stood up "Hopefully." I said. I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

As I was making eggs I felt Cam's arms wrap around my waist and he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Oh you decided to get up, lazy bones." I said and he chuckled. "Only because I'm starving and breakfast smells really good." He said in his raspy voice, which was pretty hot. "Well it'll be ready soon." I said.

I set two plates that had two pancakes, two pieces of bacon and sausage, and scrambled eggs onto the table. Cam was already sitting at the table so I sat down next to him. "Where's your mom?" He asked. "She's probably at work. She's a doctor so she's kind of gone all the time." I said and shoved food in my mouth. "Oh, well it's good that she makes a lot of moola." He said and I laughed.

After breakfast I went upstairs and changed into denim blue high waisted shorts and tucked into those was a black long sleeve shirt. No one needed to see my new scars. I put on mascara and eye liner and I grabbed my black and white vans. I left my hair down and I was ready to go. Cam was changing in the bathroom downstairs and I grabbed my keys that were on my dresser. I went downstairs to see that cam was all ready to go. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah let's go!" He said excitedly. I grabbed my phone from the charger on the table and I didn't even bother to look at it. I wasn't going to ruin my day. I was going to have a good time with my dad and my boyfriend. Plus I haven't seen my dad in a while so I'm really excited and I didn't want to ruin it by looking at the hate that I get.

We got into my Jeep Wrangler and I started the car. I looked at Cameron and he looked so happy to meet my dad. Which was a good thing because my dad wasn't the person to be super overprotective when it comes to guys. I mean he was protective but it was the good protective. "You seem excited." I said while laughing a little. I backed out of the driveway and started driving to my dads house. "Yeah he just seems like a cool person." He said. "Well he his. I'm sure you guys will get along just fine." I said.

Cam and I were singing to Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon.

"She took my arm! I don't know how it happened! We took the floor and she said!" He sang.
"Oh don't you dare look back! Just keep your eyes on me!" I sang.
"I said your holding back! She said-"
"-Shut up and dance with me!" I finished.
"This woman is my destiny! She said-" He sang.
"Ooo oo oo! Shut up and dance with me!" I finished.

He got some videos of us on snap chat.

When the song was over I laughed. "That was great." I said.

Minutes later we arrived at my dads house. "First person to the front door wins!" Cam yelled. "Wait what?!" I yelled as he ran out of the car. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I got out of the car and locked it. I walked to my dads front door where I saw Cameron standing there with his hands on his hips. "I guess you won." I said when I got up there and he laughed. I knocked on the door and my dad opened it.