Breakfast for Dinner

I still walked to work because it wasn't that far. I walked in and went to check in with Stephanie. I knocked on her door and she yelled for me to come in.

"Y/n!!" She said excitedly while getting up to give me a hug. "Hi!" I said in the hug. "I'm so glad you're back!" She pulled away from the hug with a smile. "Yeah it's great to be back."

I honestly meant it. It felt really good to be back in LA. Maybe something will change.

"So more costumers have been eating here and I'm guessing it's because Cameron Dallas' girlfriend works here." She smirked. "Yeah that's me. I guess it got out." I laughed.

And she was right. It was night time and there were more people than usual. The majority of the people were teenage girls with their friends or their mom. I mean hey as long as they are also coming to eat the food then it's fine by me.

"Hi my name is y/n and I'll be your waitress for today, can I start you off with any drinks?" I asked with a smile. The mom and her two daughters ordered their drinks.

I came back to the table with them and one of them happened to have a big smile on her face. "Um are you Cameron Dallas' girlfriend?" She asked and I smiled. "I am." I said and her smile grew bigger. "Vanessa I told you!" She told her sister and I laughed.

"Can I have a picture with you?" She asked excitedly. "Of course!"

We took the picture and they ordered their food. When they were done eating they paid their bill and the daughter said one last bye to me.

I served a lot of tables that had people who knew me. Some of them didn't like me but you know what, at the moment I didn't care. I just kept thinking about all of my supporters and everyone who cared about me.

I saw the guys, mahogany, and Madison walk in. This couldn't be good, I mean how are they all going to fit at one booth.

"Hey y/n they asked if you could be their waitress." Their original waitress told me. She pointed over towards the guys' table. "Okay." I smiled.

"Y/n!" They all yelled as I was walking over there. "Hi guys!" I said excitedly. "Hey how was Washington?" Madison asked. "It was really good! I definitely enjoyed my little break." I said and she smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

I was getting a bunch of death stares from fans that were in IHOP. And some of the guys and Madison saw that I was getting uncomfortable. "Just ignore it." Cam said to me. "I know I'm trying."

I was honestly trying to ignore it. It's just really hard.

"Are you gonna ask her Cam?" Aaron asked as I was walking back with some of their food. "Ask me what?" I asked curiously. I looked at Madison, then Mahogany, then Aaron and they were all smiling. Well actually everyone was smiling. "Um I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" I heard some "awws" coming from behind me and I looked behind me and saw some of his fans with their phones out. "Aww Cam, no thanks." I said and everyone's jaw dropped, especially Cameron's. I laughed and said, "I'm just kidding Cam!" Since he was sitting on the end I went up to him and pecked his lips. "Thank goodness." He said relieved. "Did you guys really think I was serious?" I laughed. "Nope I knew you were gonna say yes." Madison winked at me.

It was almost closing time and I was off my shift so I decided to sit with the guys. I sat next to Cam. "So how was your first night back?" Cam asked. "It was honestly really nice. I met so many fans today, and they were all so nice." I smiled. "That's good, and you know that really nice romper that I bought you in Washington?" He asked. "Oh yeah the one that you think looks amazingly good on me." I smirked. "Wait what romper? Why haven't I seen it?" Mahogany asked and I laughed a little. "I'll send you a picture of it tomorrow."

"Wear it tomorrow, we are going somewhere fancy." "Oooh okay. What time do I need to be ready?" I asked. "Be ready at seven." He said. "Alright it's a date. And don't be late." I said. "Impossible."