Past Self

Come on we need to hurry I could only manage ten minutes here!

Stop rushing, I know where I am. I'm passed out in the nurse's office.

Why are you in the nurse's office again?

I already told you I happen to go there a lot!

Ugh why do I feel like I just swallowed salt water? The nurse's office again, seriously! I sit up but feel woozy instantly as what had happened before came flooding in. I hold my face in my hands. Wait, I passed out in front of him again, how'd I...

"Too hot for ya snowflake?" Jaden asked sarcastically.

I ball my hand into a fist.

"Who. Are. You." I demand.

Jaden wanders closer to me, and says something in a foreign language.

"You want to know who I am? You want to know what I am? Well, first you are going to answer my questions." 

I push him back.

"No way in hell am I going to do that....You didn't..."

I look down at the watch and as I suspected and hoped wasn't true, the red second hand had stopped and just sat there like it didn't even belong.

"You bastard!"

I yell starting to blame him for my mom's death.

"Woah, easy there snowy. Since you already know about that much, then I suggest you do what I say. We wouldn't want poor Jupiter and Anabelle getting hurt now would we?" 

My face of anger hardens even more.

"Where are they. What do you want from me."

"I just want you to find your mom that's all. Seems simple right? Well once you find her let me know."

He walked away and time returned. His hand came on the door frame.

"Oh and don't tell anyone yeah?"

"I will kill you."

I mutter after him rage clouding my brain.

I'm not here! We..we're too late.

Don't worry we'll find you. Where did you go next?

I..I went home to look for Anabelle.

Good then let's go there.

But...it's already too late. I'm already in Guardian's fortress by now.

You couldn't have gotten that far already!

You don't know me enough to know that! I said the words. I left everyone...

Sh...don't cry it'll be okay whatever is going to happen can't be that bad right?

sob* If we don't stop me, then Jayden will kill me and everyone I care about! Because what he wants I can't give him. If I do...everything will disappear.

What do you mean?

Jayden wants to destroy the world and my heart.

That......

Hey long time no update. Doing  an update all books day so if you want i'll try and update sooner. I have a break from school soon so i'll be posting a lot then. Comment, Vote, Follow! Thx for reading :)