Mom

Mom's P.O.V

I'm on my way to third period when people start to fade. Literally, they are glitching and when I blink...they're gone. I look around dumbfoundedly. What!?

I continue to my next class and aren't looking forward, so I run into the janitor's closet door. A hand grabs my shoulder and pulls me in."What the..." I'm cut off by a hand over my mouth.

Hehe not smart buddy. I bite down as hard as I can onto their fingers.

"Gahh!" The voice screams, it's...a boy.

"What was that for? Who are you?"

"Shush! I need to explain!"

"I'm not the one yelling!"

"Yes you are! "

"No I'm not." I say sternly. I start to smack the face but its kinda hard when the room is so dark. I'm pushed against a wall and hands hold my wrists down. What is he doing!

He holds my chin up so I'm looking into his eyes, the only thing I can see. They...they're beautiful.

"Repeat after me. I am a Olancer, Guardian of Time. I promise and solemly swear to pretect the universe from harm."

"What!"

"Just say it."

"Let me go."

"No."

"I Destanie am a Olancer, Guardian of....Time......I promise and solemly swear to protect..."

"The universe from harm."

"Right, the universe from harm. Now why did I just say that?"

My eyes turn white and I go blind. I try to scream but nothing comes out.

What did I just get myself into!