One

Caeli's POV (pronounced like Kylee/Kiely ^^^That's me!)

"Caeli!" I jumped and took out my headphones. "Dolan, you just interrupted my Pewds. What the hell do you want?" Ethan looked at me. Oh right, my best friends are Grayson and Ethan Dolan. "I wanna do something! I'm bored!" I shut off my phone and went to my room. "Caeli! What the hell?" I heard Ethan yell from downstairs. I pulled out my camera and starting filming my youtube vid. "Hey guys its Caeli! Today I am gonna do some random challenges." I send out a tweet asking for some random challenges. "Caeli!" Ethan yelled again. "Ethan what do you want!?" I chuckled. He came and ran into my room. He jumped on me and started tickling me. "E-Ethan! I'm t-trying to f-film!" He gets off and looks at the camera. "Hey guys! It's Ethan Dolan here today! Apparently..." I say laughing. We did like 14 challenges and I end the video. "We'll now I'm completely wiped out." I lay back on my bed and I fall asleep.•••••I woke like an hour later. And I saw Ethan asleep. I took a pic and it on Twitter. '@Caeli.Dennis: aww look at @.EthanDolan sleeping. Make sure to check out our youtube vid tonight. I will tell you when I post!' I grabbed computer and started editing. "Caeli!? Ethan!?" I yelled down to the voice an said "In my room!" I heard feet and saw Gray walk in. "Uh did you..." "Hell no! We made a YouTube vid and he fell asleep." He nodded. I continued editing. About 2 hours later I finished editing and posted it. I sent out a tweet and woke up Ethan. "Ethaaaaaaaaaan!" He jumped up and his eyes were wide. I laughed so much. "I'm going back to sleep." I pulled him out of bed and Gray helped. I looked at my phone and saw that I got some new followers. I gasped. I got follows from Matthew Espinosa and Cameron Dallas! I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:30 pm. "Guys go home. I am gonna go to bed soon. " they complained. "I'll see you guys at school tomorrow." They stopped and looked at each other. They have this worried expression on their faces. "Uh we.... Are doing online..... Online school." My mouth gaped. "Oh ok. Well I'm going to bed. Ou guys can stay over. I guess. I don't care honestly. Haha." I went upstairs and they followed. We ended watching movies till like 2 and I fell asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about not seeing them for 8 hours straight everyday.

<The next morning>

Ethan's POV
I woke up and saw that we were still at Caeli's house. I started to get up and noticed she wasn't in her bed. I walked around a little and then I heard crying. I think it's crying. I walked over to the noise and saw Caeli crying. "Hey hey what's wrong?" I said as I sat down next to her. "Caeli. " she didn't say anything. She looked at the time and it was time for her to go. "I need to go to school." She whispered. "Ok. I will walk with you?" "And Gray. I feel safe with both of you" I nodded and left. She got dressed and soon we left. "Hey uh... The reason I was crying is... My friend is leaving and I have known her a little longer than you guys. She's the only one ever there for me. Other then you." I nodded. We got to the school and she gave me a hug. She went over to Grayson and hugged him too. We said goodbye and went back home.