Three

Grayson's POV
I woke up and saw I wasn't at home. Again. Me and Ethan must've stayed at Caeli's. I look over at Ethan and he was in a derpy position. I chuckled. I looked at Caeli and she was at the end of the bed. I got up and pulled Ethan over to the other side of her bed and got her more onto the bed. I picked up my phone and checked the time. '7:43'. I woke up Ethan. "Hey Eth. Get up lazy butt." "No thanks." I pulled him off the bed. He jumped up. Dang I should've vined this his reaction was priceless. "Haha your reaction was funny as hell." "Shut it Gray. Why'd you wake me?" he said all groggily. "We gotta go home. We gotta get ready for next week." I started to walk out and dropped my phone. I picked it up and heard Caeli.

Caeli's POV
"Shut it Gray. Why'd you wake me?" Ethan asked. "We gotta go home. We gotta get ready for next week.' Gray replied. What was next week? Are they gonna tell me instead of leaving me confused? I started moving and looked up. I saw Gray drop his phone and pick it up. He looked up at me. "Uh... What's next week?" I tried to ask. My voice was partially gone wtf? "Uh... Nothing." They both said and walked out. I jumped up and before I could get out of my room they left my house. I groaned and went into my bathroom. I showered and got dressed. I put on a white flannel, star wars shirt, grey jeans, a beanie and white converse. I grabbed my phone and texted Ethan.
C: Hey can I come over. I don't wanna sit in an empty house doing online school.
E: Sure. I have to talk to you anyway.
C: K be there in like 5 minutes.
E; K. Bye
I grabbed my backpack and packed all my things I needed. (Computer, phone and keys) I brushed my teeth and ran out side and locked the doors. I shoved my keys into my pocket and went to the Dolan's house. They are my neighbors. But across the street and down one. I walked to their house and knocked on the door. Right after I knocked I adjusted my glasses. "Hey. Come in. The boys are in their rooms." I nod and go up to Ethan's room first. I knocked on his door. "Come in Cae" I go in aand jump on his bed. "So what do you wanna talk about?" He looks down and scratches his neck. "Ok. Um... One sec. Gray! Get in here." I hear Gray run in saying "Ya! Hey I was wondering if we should tell Cae- uh Hey Cae." "Tell me now." I say a little ignored that they refuse to tell me. "Ok fine. Ya know how next week me and Gray are supposed to go to California for a while? We are gonna go." "Oh... So you're actually leaving?" They nod and look down. "Sorry we didn't tell you. It's not forever though" I nod and just calmly walk downstairs. "Hey Caeli" Cameron says. I put on a fake smile. "Hey Cam." She cocks her head to the left. "What's wrong" "Nothing. I am gonna go. If the boys are looking for me tell them I just wanted time to think." she nods and I walk out of the house. I really do need time to think. I walked to a park. I found a bench and sat down. I pulled my phone, earbuds, and computer out of my bag. I listen to music and do homework. I stop and look out at the park. 'How can they not tell me?' 'Is it really that hard for them to leave me?' My thoughts were interrupted by a text and email. I look at the text first. From Gray. Obviously.
G; Where are you? Are you ok?
C: I am fine. Just out. Thinking.
G: You at the park?
C: How did you know?
G; You always go there when you want to think.
C: What ever.
I read my email next.

To Caeli Dennis
From Bart Bordelon
Hello Caeli! I'm Bart, creator of a group called Magcon. I have been shown your youtube videos by Cameron Dallas and Carter Reynolds. I was wondering if you'd like to go on tour with us. If you have any questions call my number (gives number). The members are Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Hayes Grier, Shawn Mendes, Carter Reynolds,Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and Taylor Caniff. Hope to see you there!
-Bart

I sat there. I looked at the number. I turned off my music and dialed. "Hello This is Bart Bordelon." "Hello. I'm Caeli Dennis. I got you're email. I was wondering when the tour starts." "Oh silly me. I forgot to put that in huh? Well it is next week on Friday." "Oh ok. Thanks. I will talk to my mom. I hope I can come" "Hope to see you here in L.A. Call me when you get her answer." I hung up and packed up my stuff. I ran home. I told Gray I was home now. I unlocked the door and dropped my stuff off in my room,. "Mom!? You home?" I heard a 'yep' and I ran to where she was. I had pulled my email up on my phone to show her. 'Here read this please.' she smiled and nodded. 2 minutes later she looked up. "Can I pretty please go!?" I begged. She laughed "Maybe what day is it?" "Next friday. Oh and I am doing online school if you haven't noticed." She nodded "You can go." I hugged her and ran up to my room. "Yes!!!!" I yelled. I decided to call Bart. "Hello?" "Hi it's Caeli again, my mom said yes." "Oh good. I will mail you the plane ticket. It's all paid for." "Thank you!" "Your wwelcome. It should come by Tuesday or Wednesday." "Ok thanks bye." "Bye" I hung up and turned on California by Jack & Jack. I did my happy dance. I told Gray and Ethan and we decided to go out and go crazy. I got back at 11 and slipped into my pj's and went to bed. I can't wait!! Magcon here I come!