Prologue

Toledos Tires, the only car dealership in this small town in Ohio. It's a cookie cutter town and the dealership is no exception, everyone knows everyone extremely well (some of them a little too well)

For years Ross Hyatt has been the top seller, until Dylan Gonzales came to town. He rocks Ross' world and slowly starts to take his top seller title. As much as this angers Ross, it sort of turns him on.

Ross dosent understand these feelings at first, but as they develop he knows that he has to act upon them before it's too late. You see Ross has been openly bisexual since his freshman year of High school. His parents and best friend Emily took it very well and accepted him instantly. But there is one problem, Ross has two adoptive kids, 15 year old Ben and 14 year old Chase. He didn't want to bring anyone new into their lives , but he knew that he couldn't stay away from Dylan for long.

Dylan on the other hand didn't know what him and Ross were, in his mind they were just friends but deep down he knew that every time he talked to the the boy he could feel something. Dylan didn't know what to think of these feelings so he just pushed them to the back of his head. He had a wife who he thought he was in love with since 10th grade but lately they've been drifting and he dosen't feel the same about her anymore. Dylan was sure that he was straight but he knew that Ross made him feel a way that Mel never made him feel. But all the he knows for sure is that he wants to take Ross' title of best seller. Selling cars is the only thing he has ever been good at ,and he wants to prove it to the man with the dazzling white smile.

Soon the cookie cutter lifestyle will change drastically for the both of them. Ross was always known as the perfect suburban dad type, and Dylan was always the man who knew what he was doing with his life and he had it all figured out. This will change for the both of them and pretty soon they're perfect lives would be changed forever.