Chapter 2

After a long day of work most co- workers want to get away from each other, but not Ross and Dylan. Ross didn't want to be away from Dylan so much that he decided to throw a last minute dinner party. " Hey! Do you and Mel want to come to my house tonight for a dinner party?" Ross beams at Dylan. "I'll have to check with Mel, but i would love to come!" Dylan said eagerly.

 The fact that Dylan would be able to be around Ross more made him happy, but he'd have to be around Mel also which brings his mood down a bit.

    On the drive home Ross is planning on what he's going to make and what he's going to tell his kids. Ben and Chase had been really weird about new people recently. 

   Dylan is smiling the whole way home ,and as soon as he gets home he rushes up the stairs like a child yelling Mel's name. As soon as he finds her he composes himself and says " So um... Ross invited us to go to his house tonight for a dinner party, wanna go?" Mel thinks for a minute but finally says " Yeah, but you'll have to give me some time to get ready, I want to make a good impression."

   Dylan is excited that Mel actually said yes. He quickly puts on his favorite pair of fancy kakhi pants and a light blue button down with his signature sperrys.

    After about 10 minutes Dylan is completely ready so he yells to see if Mel is done, "How do you expect me to be ready in 10 minutes?!?!" Mel yells annoyed. Finally in about 20 minutes Mel walks down the stairs, and Dylan must admit, she looks beautiful. They quickly left the house and made their way to Ross' house, not expecting what was to happen next.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross is completely freaking out trying to get everything ready while his kids are just watching him. He thinks to himself 'WhAt aM I goInG tO do, i'M nOt reAdY. WhAt HavE I dOnE???!!!!" Ben and Chase are watching their father run around the house trying to get ready and cook at the same time.

   He runs for his bedroom to do his hair and get his clothes on which happen to be a blue button up with maroon pants that he bought the other day when he was feeling adventurous. After quickly looking at himself and thinking about how attractive he was. He ran to the kitchen to stir the pasta and take the chicken out of the oven. 

He decided to make Chicken Parmesan with Penne pasta because he happened to have the ingredients at his house. He was pretty satisfied with the job he had done on the food so he rushed to set the table. 

   Ross swiped all of the junk on his table into a basket and kicked the basket into a closet. He quickly put the table cloth on and ran to get the dishes. He then carefully set the table to whatever looked right because he knew nothing about setting a table.

   "GET READY RIGHT NOW PLEASE!!" Ross yelled to Ben and Chase as he continued to get ready. The boys soon came down the stairs dressed to Ross' satisfaction. Every was finally coming together.

   His thoughts were interrupted but the door bell ringing changing his mood back to panicked. He rushed over to the door, smoothed out his shirt and hair. He slowly opened the door and calmed down as soon as he made eye contact with a smiling Dylan.

TO BE CONTINUED...