Pasta~

Year 2003: World Meeting

"England! As the hero, I believe that you should pay more attention to me!"

"I won't do anything I don't want, Alfred."

"America-san, I ag-"

"You agree with everything, Japan! Think for yours-"

"I think we should start the meeting, Alfred. You know, so we can leave this place early..."

"I agree with Canada-san."

For panda's sake, Japan!"

America (Alfred) was hitting England on his head and insulting him for his poor direction of attention (which is a book); China was yelling at Japan (the fellow who said "I agree" with almost everything that was said); and Canada was sitting in the corner only being noticed by Japan.

The other countries (Spain, France, Romano, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Austria, Russia, and others that are too many to list) were either arguing with one another, getting hit in the head or scaring others. By now though, only one country was ready for order in the room.
"STOP IT!" The booming voice froze everyone except for America in which he hit his friend England one last time.
"You all are countries! You have people who depend on and need you to lead zem! So stop arguing and let's start zis meeting. We will start with each country speaking for eight minutes each directing and proposing a solution to zeir problems.
Germany was a scary person. His accent sometimes made his speaking incomprehensible but it still was scary. He has a strong country which thrives steadily and has a wonderful-that does not even include the beautiful landscape he has. He was masculine and his blue eyes always seemed cold when talking to another. He didn't have many friends but who knows when he will?

For a moment, everyone is quite until one stands. "Yes, Italy?" Germany leans forward, expecting something.
"Pasta~" Italy smiles but Germany shakes his head.

Whoa! Hello there my little ducklings~ For any of my followers I'm kinda sorry for blowing up your notifications for this brand new story! Actually, it's not brand new since I've been working on it since September/Octoberish
Thanks for reading!

-The1