A Heads Up

Okay, hello anyone and everyone who has decided to read my fanfic! How are you, today; ready to become a Hetalian? Good.

This fanfic (as it says in the description) is mainly for the manga's OTP, GerIta (Germany x Italy). So that also means that it will include every other ship that I know of, random fangazims (yeah, made that up), #thefeels, angry people, headcannons, cannons, insecurities, hypocrites, lots AND lots of stereotypes. Oh, and there will be songs made up and song lyrics replaced to fit the scenario, and singing done (mostly by the Italians).

There will be many, many, many MANY chapters in this book/story/fanfic or whatever you want to call it. There will also be parts to almost every chapter, like for example, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and so on; the most there may be will probably be 7 or 9. Now, I know that sounds like a lot, but with short chapters-it's not. Really, the only reason these chapters will be so short (as to being compared to others) is because the original Mangaka and author (Hnshshdh hasgshs) and FUNimation made the episodes in the anime are Litteraly 5 minutes long. Short, right?

AU: Means Authors Note, even though it doesn't even have a 'U' in 'Note'. The Narrator is me, and I will also borrow snipers from the show and insert it here for the narrators part. See, I'm suppose to be neutral and the story-teller, but I won't (at least all the time) which means I'll pick on a few countries (Turkey) no matter what they've done or not.

I will constantly update this part/chapter or whatever because of something that I am reminded of or criticized on. So just (CONTINUE) reading if you love Hetalia or is just interested. Please vote, comment and share and also read my story Later (if you want) Thanks!

Another thing: I had friends and others fans help right this so I do not own ALL of the ideas presented. And DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR AND MANGAKA,