Let's Travel!

"Hey Arthur!" The door slamed open and then closed.

"No."

"B-But you won't even..." The American sighed sadly and sunk to the ground. "I want to ask...."

British set down his papers and looked at the younger country, sighed and went to kneel beside him. Alfred somewhat smiled before it faded. "Stop bursting in here, you wank. It's rude."

"I am not!" America protested to both comments. "That was not nice, calling me a wank." he mumbled and crossed his arms, glaring at Arthur.

"What?" Arthur replied defensively.

"Come to Italy with me. Feliciano and Lovino have invited me, Gilbert and Matthew to Italy. Ludwig and Antonio will already be there." Alfred continued to glare at Arthur, scaring him into going with him.

"Why?" That was all the British man could get out, being held under Alfred's blue eyes somehow captivating him.

"Because," Alfred sighed and gazed up at the ceiling. Arthur noticed that after he asked about going, Alfred had a slight change in the look in his eyes. But he just couldn't place what....

"With us already going, it's only seven. And seven is an odd number, so I thought 'Hey, wouldn't it be better if we had extra even person? It would make everything a lot easier, like paying and stuff.' And decided to ask you."

American logic, Britain thought.

"Why didn't you ask Francis instead? You know how much he adores the Italians,"

"So he could stalk them like the perverted old man he is..." America mumbled.

Ignoring this, Arthur began to speak again. "Or maybe Kiku. He's always eager to learn more about other nations. Oh, what about Elizabeth, she helped raise–"

"I asked you!" Alfred bursts. "I asked you to come with me, not someone else!" He was standing now, a look in his eyes that the British man had never seen before–and his face was one of hurt.

There was a while of staring between the two; Alfred was hurt and looking at Arthur in a way he be we did before; Arthur was confused and trying to gather his thoughts as quickly as possible. It was hard blue eyes against soft green ones, both trying to communicate two different things.

"Fine." Arthur finally said. Alfred let out a long breath as if he'd been holding this whole time and smiled.

"The plane is leaving tomorrow a little after dawn. So I'll pick you up at five, okay?"

The Britt nodded numbly as America walked out the door, still facing him. "Five." he stretched out five long fingers and smiled at Arthur, his goodbye before tomorrow.

"Five." The Britt nodded again and heard the American's loud music and tires screech out of the driveway. "I'll get ready then." For some reason, he felt dazed as if Alfred had put a spell on him just by looking at him.

I'm kind of fangirling right now! There'll be some GerIta, Spamano, USUK, and PruCan! Yay~
I probably said too much *ViveLaRevolutione nods at me* "Be quiet!"
But anyway, I'll be running away now *sees Romano in the distamce* Vote, comment, and share! Thanks!

P. S.: Guys, I'm really sorry for not updating. For some reason, I've had major writers block but I'll hopefully get back on track soon. Adios!