Don't Forget 「Edward x Reader」

Dedicated for: kitkatcutie609

≪ * ≫

Nope nope nope nope nope.

"Damn you!" You screamed at the top of your lungs while clutching your book against your breasts.

You sighed and sat against the building to get some piece and quiet from those morons. All men are morons.

"How would she deal with it?" You mumbled to yourself as you opened the book to start reading.

That she was Lieutenant Hawkeye. You always admired her.

"[Y/N]!!!" A raspy male voice shouted and you groaned.

"What?" You dragged out the last part of that word.

"Why the hell did you leave?" He asked and you stood up.

Your stature was about the same as his. You were maybe two inches taller. He hated that. He hated being shorter than you.

"Because you have a big mouth for a small body."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

"Nothing Edward~!" You chirped and he clenched his fist.

"Damn you brat." He crossed his arms like a young child.

'Oi please don't do that.' You thought.

You secretly had a crush on him for awhile now. Whenever he stopped by to check in on his missions, you'd usually be nabbing at a fight with Havoc on how breast sizes on females really shouldn't matter and that he should really stop fantasizing about how his ideal girl was made up of a skinny waist, large ass, and big breasts.

"Well Colonel wants to see you. Non-military affairs." He stated as you walked past him.

"I bet you're wondering why I called you here." He started as you walked in. "Edward go do something stupid like normal." He shooed the screaming teen away as his brother picked him up and escorted them to the library.

"Okay fire princess." You said and sat on the couch, crossing your legs sassily.

"Looks like Fullmetal needs and break and I was hoping you'd help. This kid is driving me insane and causing more paperwork for me. Which is stressful and will earn me silver stripes. In my hair." He said and you laughed.

"Now now. I didn't hear a please. As a 'citizen', I do not have to take orders from you." You stated and he mumbled.

"Yeah please."

"Okay."

"We were thinking away from Central. Maybe back to Resembool." Lieutenant Hawkeye said and you held your head in your hand.

"Yeah but that means me having to deal with Winry and her nonstop talking of her automail." You screamed into a pillow at the thought.

"Well think of something." Havoc pitched in and you snapped your head towards him.

"Shut it perv." Your insult slapped him like a hand of the women he so creepily stared at.