Regalia for a God with Nothing 「Yato x Reader」

'Stupid school. Stupid life. Stupid family. Stupid boys! Ugh stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!!!'

You kicked a small pebble down the sidewalk. As you walked down, you kicked it again. Not paying attention to anything around you.

That's when the incident happened.

When the car swiveled out of control and jumped the curb. When you couldn't jump away in time. When your entire body was pinned against the stone wall.

"Oh my god somebody help!" A woman shrieked as she so desperately tried to unpin you.

"C-call him." You managed to rasp out and the lady looked around.

"Who!? Tell me and I will!" She grabbed your phone that had fell on the floor.

"Him." You weakly pointed to the wall with graffiti.

The driver was passed out and the car was inoperable. Too heavy to push. Too broken to drive. Nothing would help.

"Delivery god Yato at your service! Fast, easy, and affordable." He exclaimed as he appeared out of thin air with another boy.

"Yato come on!" The boy started pushing the car.

This boy had a green parka on. Beautiful orange eyes and blonde hair.

"Sekai!" Yato called while the boy was screaming no.

"Y-yato." You smiled and lifted your head for him to barely identify your bloody face.

"YATO!" Yukine screamed and Yato tried prying the car.

He pushed and pulled. He got into the driver seat after pulling the unconscious man out.

"Please just a little nudge." Yato gripped the steering wheel as dozens of others pushed the car.

Police, fireman, ambulances. Nothing would work.

"So this is it huh?" You chuckled and looked at Yato trying so hard to get the car to work.

"Revert, Yukine!" Yato shouted and the sword transformed back into a boy.

"I'll try to get someone to pull the car with their own." Yukine said and Yato nodded.

Your breath started to slow down. Your heart rate also. Your eye lids felt droopy. Suddenly Yato beat the dashboard of the car and it started.

He drove back and you fell onto the sidewalk.

Glass. Hair. Clothing. Blood. Everywhere.

"[Y/N]!" Yato screamed and Yukine ran over to you as well.

Your tears blurred the little sight you had left. The paramedics lifted you into a stretcher and quickly stuffed you in one of the ambulances. The driver in another.

Yato and Yukine climbed in right before they shut the doors.

They put an oxygen mask over your face and tried to stop the bleeding as much as possible.

"Y-yato.. Is she going to die?" Yukine asked, clutching his jacket in his hand.

"I don't know." He replied and Yukine started crying.