Chapter Two

*Taylor's POV*

I woke to the sound of heels clicking on marble. Somone was in my room, and Benni was gone. My green eyes flew open and I saw Madeline staring at me with her violet eyes. "Wake up." she snapped. I glared, watching her pace across my room. "Madeline," I said softly. "What?!" she snapped. "Are you going to change me?" She laughed, and in a flash, she was leaning over me. "Of course," she whispered into my ear evilly. "Your red eyes will be so gorgeous." I snarled. "You think my eyes will be red?!" I declared. She smiled wickedly. "Let's find out." And she leaned over and bit my neck.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

My whole body trembled, and I felt my teeth in excrusiating pain. I hollered, my voice carrying throught my room. I raised my arm to my throat, feeling bite marks. I rolled out of bed and immediatly fell. My eyes were open wet everything was black. I heard a door open and a masculine shout. Madeline ran in the room. "Imossible," she whispered. And I passed out. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I opened my eyes and finally I could see. I flopped out of bed and walked to my closet. I opened the maghogany doors, hearing them groan. I picked out white J Crew shorts, just under my butt, and a shredded black spaghetti strap shirt. Suddenly my neck started to throb. I grabbed my neck and fell to my knees, screaming. Madeline walked in my room and slapped me. "How dare you?!" I gasped. "What?" She yanked me to my feet and shoved me to the mirror. "LOOK!" she screamed. I looked at myself and was shocked. It was me, but my skin was completly clear. I was flawless. And my eyes were no longer green. One was golden. I was just an average vampire, Madeline had low standards for me. But then I looked at my other eye. I gasped. "NOW YOU SEE!" She snarled. I looked at my eye again, unbelieveing. But I was right. A violet eye looked back at me.

I leaned over and kissed her lips, running my hands down her skin. I slipped my tongue in between her lips. Madeline smiled between our kiss, knotting her fingers in my hair. I smiled and shoved her on the bed.

Hey guys. Sorry about the awful update! I didn't want you to keep waiting, so I made something real quick. Sorry about the cliffy, too. What's gonna happen? Comment ideas, I might do it. (: