My Boy Bestie C3 (Flash backs')

Dethieline POV.

We stop laughing when some one catch our attention. New student ohh! Its students their are two. they look like sisters or maybe No.
I felt wanted to laugh because the other girl (gabie) was so shock when the one girl all black why? because she wear all black and she looks scary but I'm not scared on her.(xia) the black girl said a lot of excuse but I think the other girl didn't heard it SK sh just only bumped on and straightly sit on the vacant table in front of me.

By the way I'm Dethieline seksuxi Xankie I'm born at Lao I just know English and my country language of course. and I hate my life there and also here because of my ex girlfriend and BS! She chitted me! She's an girl hole..

.
Its good I met one here and it friend name

*Flash back*
(Hey babe I can't go to school to day coz I'm sick) shandie
"Ok babe take care. Get well soon love you I miss you" me
(Yes babe thanks love you too and miss you)shandie

She hang up the phone..

5min. Lefts the school bus be here soon..

*klinngk* ring tone

"Unknown number has sent a photo.. Huh??" What??!! I can't believed what I saw.. She's flirting with other boy, the boy hold her neck and shandie hold the boy's wrist
This is could not be true! This is just the other girls who wanted me and want to make our relationship broke. Just don't care about them delete.

*End of flash back*

=Bus=

*beep!beep!* school bus.

"Danerish?!! The bus is here!" I shouted to my sister.

"Yes coming!!!" She shout back

I just grab my bag and walk out to the house and walk to the bus.

"Good day!" Bus driver
"Yow." And walk to my special sit that no one allows to sit except me

And what the hell?? Why is she here? How dare is she the F ----____----.

"Get off. "

She just stare on me and nothing.

What the F??.

"Dib you hear me? Are you deff? "

"Go find another chair. Theirs a lot there"
She said in cold way and she didn't even look at me.

I grab her bag and throw it into the other vacant chair..

And good. She stand up and walk through me and she talk to me in silent cold voice "whatch your move kiddo.." And she sit at where I throw her bag.....

"To you all don't you dare to sit on the 5 left chair if you want to leave longer" after I shouted my word I sit on the chair and the Past was flashing me back again.

FLASH BACK.

"HEY honey ^v^" Mica
"Hone how are you" me
"I'm fine but I'm so tired last night looking after my brother and I didn't make my assignments." mica
"Ohhh really. So? What you going to do?"
"Ahhhhh ^v^ can I copy plssss.. Promise I'll do feed back" mica
Yehhhh as always you forget it pfff.
"OK no problem to me. " me
"Ohhh I love you honey thank you so much.. Ohh the bus is here let's go?."mica i just noob and enter the bus and sit to our favorite sit at the 5th left chair..

*
"Heyy Kate are you fine ?" Mica ask to late

Where at the canteen now with our group of friends.

"What you thinking how can i be fine? i still have a hang over from last night not like you, used to it " Kate shouted to mica and mica was shocked and angry.

ohhhh??? I thought your baby sitting last nigh? Hmmm..the F Lier.

I stand up and walk away from them.

"What the F Kate?! I told you not to say " I hear mica says to Kate in silence before I walk far.

I know im not blind not to see that she's not serious in our relationship she's telling a lot of lies shes just keep pretending so her popularity are still high.

*going to my last lesson walking in hallway

"BS! Mica!! What??!! Your such a F*** lier how about you must tell the truth you don't love Deth!!. Stop using us! For your popularity stop being fake! I'm enough!".

I can't move.. I can't breath I can't do anything I was very shocked

"Yes!! I use him! Yehhh! I use him for my popularity and for my grades and I don't care . but Kate I never use you! Your my best friend I can't do that to you".

"Ohh well prove it to him that you didn't use me tell to him apologize to him" Kate while pointing me.

And I think she's shocked, she can't even turn around and look at me.

*PACK!! PACK!!*
"how dare you! Your such an A** hole! User! F*** you" Danerish

After she did that she grab my hand and we run out from school.

*
"Tomorrow were going to Australia were going to stay their for 3years" Danerish.

I didn't talk to her , I don't know what I'm going to feel. I must be angry because of what mica did or I must angry to my sister my she slap her or....??

End of flash back

Me; hello po sa in u!! Sorry po late update supper busy lang po talaga sa school daming assessment na gagawin gosh.. And quizzes na kelangan kopa mag study sumingit lang po ako..

And thank you po sa mga nag v
Babasa love you po ^ω^.

Nga pala while your waiting kung kelan naman ako mag publish try nyo pong basahin yung "Gangster ang buhay nmin" by; Viodeth. Maganda po sya and exiting